The Stench Of Desperation...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SureSleepsalot

SureSleepsalot

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

Once you're desperate, you're desperate... there's no "Shaking it" ...
They say..."Oh just stop looking, and thats when you'll find someone"

HA!Posted Image

...but what about when you stop looking, SO THAT you can find somebody...

Its like making this statement... "I'm perfectly happy by myself, and I am not looking for a relationship" ...really? honestly? truthfully? No BS? are you serious? no joking? For Real? like totally? Posted Image

Its like, How long can you keep a straight face???

Sure, you can say that, you can even attempt to act as if that was the case, but the bottomline is, YOU'RE DESPERATE... and nothing turns a woman off like the stench of desperation...and once the stench is on you (i.e. its been years since you got any) ...There anit a shower in the world thats gonna get it off you...

Okay, Okay. Now wait, watch this... What if the opposite is true, what if you are so fed up you say "I QUIT!" and truly throw in the towel, (i.e. buy a fleshlight) ... to the point where the last thing on my priority list is chasing down some ass...(sorry to be so brashPosted Image )
Now, Sex has no power over me, and I will not be compelled to act in a certain manner in an attempt to have it...

LOL! HA! ...Now try to get a girl!!! ...use this as your opening line, "Hey, if you knew for a fact that you couldn't control/manipulate me with sex whatsoever... would you Still wanna date?" ... I think if you're honest with yourself you know exactly where thats gonna get you... NOWHERE!

Kuz thats how women are. (IME) and thats what women do...

So, lets start the discussion... any questions? Answers? ...any of you ladies got the balls to say it aint so???Posted Image

#2 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:47 PM

here is a post that i hope will give you some insight. it was made by a man that is intelligent and creative and he loves his wife greatly. i hope that you are able to pull some meaning from it:

http://narcolepsynet...__0

and instead of being confrontational toward (bullying) women on this, why not leave it open to everyone? ask this man your questions, and tell him this same blanket statement: "Kuz thats how women are. (IME) and thats what women do...

"So, lets start the discussion... any questions? Answers? ...any of you ladies got the balls to say it aint so???"

You have much to learn, and I hope that you do.