A Very Special Proposal Part 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ayesart

ayesart

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:52 PM

Just wanting to share my response to the person who sent me the E mail regarding my proposal for initiating a State of Florida Proclamation for Narcolepsy Awareness Day.

This is a copy of what I sent, Ashley.

Pushing the limits of potental for a good cause: Again, any help here will be appreciated before I send off that letter to the Florida Governor's Office of External Affairs......(Please, please do send me an E mail via my profile.)

Respectfully,

John Ayes

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good Afternoon, Ashley:

Thank you for your timely response!

I am writing you to send you a draft of the proclamation. Could you please forward it to the Governor's External Affairs Office on behalf of persons with Narcolepsy: Please find out line for proposed proclamation
herein: I will follow up with a formal letter to the Governor's External Affairs Office.

Thank you for your kind attention and help.

Respectfully,

John Browne Ayes

STATE OF FLORIDA
PROCLAMATION

WHEREAS: Narcolepsy is a chronic neurological disorder caused by the brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles; and

WHEREAS: Narcolepsy affects an estimated 1 in every 2,000 Americans; and

WHEREAS: Narcolapsy is under recognized and under diagnosed condition; and

WHEREAS: The symptoms of narcolepsy causes accidents, injuries and problems with learning and employment; and

WHEREAS: Narcolepsy effects people neurologically, socially and emotionally; and

WHEREAS: Narcolepsy affects people of all ages, with onset typically between the ages of 14 to 25 as well as persons over 55 years of age; and

WHEREAS: THE NARCOLEPSY NETWORK is a nstionsl organization created to promote awareness and education of the the disease and support for those who suffer from narcolepsy.

NOW THEREFORE I________________________________________________Governor of the State of Florida do hereby proclaim

Day________Date___Year____to be Narcolepsy Awareness Day.

#2 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!