I Look Forward To Seeing/meeting You!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ohiolor

ohiolor

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

The conference is just over a month away! Let's post here if you are going. Maybe we can meet up for breakfast or lunch on one of the days so we can put a face with a name.

ohiolor=Lorrie (PWON) accompanying my (PWN) husband Ramon (axe)

#2 Kimberly

Kimberly

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Retired racing Greyhounds

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:19 PM

The conference is just over a month away! Let's post here if you are going. Maybe we can meet up for breakfast or lunch on one of the days so we can put a face with a name.

ohiolor=Lorrie (PWON) accompanying my (PWN) husband Ramon (axe)

I'll be there, Lorrie!

_kim_ber_ly_

#3 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Root Admin
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:11 AM

I will be there, you may see me at the registration desk, or running around doing "conference stuff"

I am looking forward to lots of good people, food, and lack of sleep!

See you then! <3 :wacko:

#4 Cheri1216

Cheri1216

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Learning all I can and promoting awareness about Narcolepsy.

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:30 AM

I'll be there

#5 Sleepy Frog

Sleepy Frog

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:52 PM

I'm hoping to go! I'm looking for roommates! Are there any females out there willing to sleep four to a room so it will be cheaper?!

Please let me know if you are!

Thanks!

Frog Posted Image

#6 EclecticPoet

EclecticPoet

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Creative Writing and Poetry is an instrument used to surrender all emotional angst and sorrows deeply buried in ones inner core being. I also enjoy topics in philosophy, art, music, metaphysics, and nature. Practicing Feng Shui, Reiki, Tai Chi proves to be healing. Creating balance within one’s self, and listening to the beautiful ethereal sound of silence, hence, brings in this beautiful light into the spirit, mind and body …

Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:41 AM

This will be my first ... extremely excited to meet fellow "Narco's with Plexy's" at last!!! You guys will actually believe that this illness real and not made up. Looking forward to meeting new friends!!! I am the "Atypical Narco" ... suffer more with "Plexy's and REM-Interruptions". Way too many concussions in the past year ... cannot wait to share experiences with people like me ... : )

Posted Image

#7 Joyce

Joyce

• Root Admin
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:39 AM

I am going! You will most likly see me at the NNI Check-in/Regsitration/Help Desk!!!

#8 hathor

hathor

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:i have lots of interest. i love history, movies, books (stephen king,dean koontz and barbera erskine are my favs), my dogs, travel.

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:26 PM

i wish i could afford to go but it isnt possible. maybe next time. is it a yearly event?

#9 ohiolor

ohiolor

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:42 PM

Hathor,

Nice to see you posting again....I was beginning to be concerned about you.

The Narcolepsy Network conference is a yearly event, usually held in October. It's a great place to meet other narcoleptics and the people that care about them. There are many speakers and breakout sessions geared towards topics of interest to Pwn's and also time for socializing and making new friends. Hopefully you can join us next year.

Lorrie

#10 EclecticPoet

EclecticPoet

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Creative Writing and Poetry is an instrument used to surrender all emotional angst and sorrows deeply buried in ones inner core being. I also enjoy topics in philosophy, art, music, metaphysics, and nature. Practicing Feng Shui, Reiki, Tai Chi proves to be healing. Creating balance within one’s self, and listening to the beautiful ethereal sound of silence, hence, brings in this beautiful light into the spirit, mind and body …

Posted 04 October 2009 - 11:51 AM

Thanks so much for the info you sent me ... could not remember where i placed yours ... however, now that i know where to send, i will send you a couple ... i actually posted latest one i wrote on my profile ... thanks ... can't wait to see you!!! :rolleyes:

#11 Kel29

Kel29

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:reading/animals

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

I am very excited about being at the conference and meeting other PWN! This is my first conference and I was diagnosed 3 years ago and feel all alone while battling this! I hope to learn more information about treatments and get the support of others that deal with being EXHAUSTED every day! I have talked to someone who lives in New York but no other experiences of meeting or talking to PWN! :) Kelly

#12 hathor

hathor

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:i have lots of interest. i love history, movies, books (stephen king,dean koontz and barbera erskine are my favs), my dogs, travel.

Posted 07 October 2009 - 06:29 AM

im getting jelous now lol i really want to go. i think ill have to get saving now for next year. ill kill two birds with one stone and get that trip to the u.s. ive wanted my whole life and get to meet more sleepy heads!!! i know where ill find out what i need to know right here tho. hope everyone has a good time xx