worldclassnapper

Central Ohio Support Group

5 posts in this topic

I am interested in getting a monthly support group started in Central Ohio. Anyone interested in helping e get it started?

Actually funny you mentioned that! I am starting a Ohio Chapter of MOONS (midwest organization of Narcolepsy Support) as we speak. would you be interested in helping?

Email me your info and we can talk more about this. couldnt be better timing that you asked!

Marcianna

mcoy.moons@gmail.com

Oh that is interesting! I had not heard about them . My doctor is in Columbus I wonder why he hasnt? I will have to give him that information! thank Ohiolor!

I am interested in getting a monthly support group started in Central Ohio. Anyone interested in helping e get it started?

CENTRAL OHIO SLEEP DISORDERS SUPPORT GROUP: groups.yahoo.com/group/centralohiosleepdisorders

(GO TO the yahoo group TO JOIN.)

i help organize the local support group that currently only meets quarterly @ the elizabeth blackwell center near riverside hospital. i would be happy to help out with a group that meets monthly. we've tried in the past but need more help to make that happen successfully. we have approx 85 members but do include all sleep disorders. we found doing this gives us more support from the local sleep centers. i do think a group for pwn only as a spin off of our group could work but we'd have to make it fun.

any progress on the ohio chapter of MOONs?

marilyn, we met at the jacksonville conference. how are you? please get in touch with me.

laura j evert

N[ART] narcolepsyart: groups.yahoo.com/group/narcolepsyart

CENTRAL OHIO SLEEP DISORDERS SUPPORT GROUP: groups.yahoo.com/group/centralohiosleepdisorders - NEXT meeting SUNDAY, APRIL 18!