8 replies to this topic

#1 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:58 AM

First off.

Excuse the bad typing. When I am pissed I shake like really bad. Cataplexy and all.

That being said,

MyExhusband is a total dick.

I knew tis ay would come. The whole I am getting married again conversation. His Gf rocks so I was expecting it. Hell even I would marry her.

BUT..... What I was expecting to hear... "hey, btw... jut so you know... Im getting marriedagain.."
Then I would have siad "oh.. cool congrats.."

BUT NO!

it ent moe like this:

on a voice mail no less.

"Hey go check out the video on my space. talk to you later."

Ok so I did. And got to watch THE MFIN PROPOSAL.

WTF. Who does that? What kinda dick move is that for a guy to do?

Seriously. GOD. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!

That hurt sooooo much.

I wish I wasnt happy for him. I really do. but I am.

BUT DAMN

a little sensitivity would have been.......... OBVIOUS.

God Im never gonna quit smoking this summer. *BEEP*.

#2 sunrisemoon

sunrisemoon

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:15 AM

First off.

Excuse the bad typing. When I am pissed I shake like really bad. Cataplexy and all.

That being said,

MyExhusband is a total dick.

I knew tis ay would come. The whole I am getting married again conversation. His Gf rocks so I was expecting it. Hell even I would marry her.

BUT..... What I was expecting to hear... "hey, btw... jut so you know... Im getting marriedagain.."
Then I would have siad "oh.. cool congrats.."

BUT NO!

it ent moe like this:

on a voice mail no less.

"Hey go check out the video on my space. talk to you later."

Ok so I did. And got to watch THE MFIN PROPOSAL.

WTF. Who does that? What kinda dick move is that for a guy to do?

Seriously. GOD. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!

That hurt sooooo much.

I wish I wasnt happy for him. I really do. but I am.

BUT DAMN

a little sensitivity would have been.......... OBVIOUS.

God Im never gonna quit smoking this summer. *BEEP*.

Well, there's one reason right there why he's an ex, huh! Sorry he did such a dumbarse thing. (((hugs)))

#3 greatbig47

greatbig47

www.newrolemodels.com

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:51 PM

Oh M!

My thoughts are with ya!
Good vibes your way!

-Stu

#4 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 08 July 2009 - 01:41 PM

hee hee I am still mad.

but it occurred to me this morning he never gave a crap about my feelings when we were married why should that have changed at all? HAHAHA

Freakin duh.

thanks for the replies.

I apologize for the language. I have those moments though ....lol

:P

#5 Mike M

Mike M

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Frisbee, Literature, Film, Music, Narcolepsy, Education

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:33 PM

Wow! I would like to apologize formerly to all of the women in the NN Forums. We men are far too often little boys who never truly learned to play nice in any sandbox. Marcianna, I read your initial post and all I could think was, "thank goodness he is an ex!" I then thought, I wonder if he told his new fiance that he let you know AND how he did it. I THEN thought, since Marcianna thinks she is cool enough to marry, perhaps someone (not Marcianna, but well meaning friends...) should let her know what a winner she is getting.

I wish this loser was not still hurting you, but I am proud of you for being able to put it into some perspective. Rock on sister!

#6 merrymom1013

merrymom1013

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 05:52 PM

Marcianna, Truly, my thought was sympathy for the woman he's marrying. You are the luckier woman here.

#7 2muchcoffee

2muchcoffee

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:41 AM

OMG!! What a complete DUMB ASS move!

Grr... I hate stupid people! I have no time for idiots... thank goodness he's not your idiot anymore!!

#8 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT AN INSENSITIVE LOUT U ENDED UP WITH!

i know u and u ARE SO WAY MUCH BETTER THAN "him"

he, i think, rivals dogdream's ex that thought that going to Walmart was like going to a third world country.

babe, he is THAT insensitive.

that is cruel, and if he didn't realize it, then he needs some serious drugs to balance whatever is off balance in his playground mind.

don't take up for him! jenji tried to give me the scoop on my mother in law, and i defended her. girl, you do NOT need to do that.

but i do agree with u about being happy. BE HAPPY HE IS GONE. u r a rocking chic that deserves the best that life has to offer. i enjoy u'r perspective on issues (even me! great chat last , um, whatever day it was, btw). u r intelligent. witty. BEAUTIFUL. omg, u r so very pretty. and u are a loving, caring person. there is nothing about u that would put u in a low class environment that includes him. was this guy the one that scared u to make u have cataplexy? or was that just a video that u brought up? too long ago to remember.

and to 3M, please don't apologize for men. there are so many women in this world that are selfish in their own way. however, you are a shining example for other males to look up to. so is Stu. and others, but u 2 jump immediately to mind.

#9 Sunshine

Sunshine

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:43 PM

WAIT....having dated, and fallen in love with a dumb ass like this I think I know what is going through his mind. I don't think he meant to be hurtful, in fact, I don't think it ever crossed his mind. He may in fact just see you as a good friend and in his mind he is trying to share his new found joy (and all the details thereof) with you. The idea of TOO MUCH INFORMATION has probably completely escaped him.

I recognize that it was hurtful and have walked a smaller path in your shoes with a guy who was equally as clueless. I was just as stupid in that I kept letting him do it over and over and over ....... Don't bother to try to explain it to him. Mine was upset that I was hurt by him sharing his joy with me in such great detail. It will just take some self-censoring on your part. Sorry for the bad times. Some boys can be like this.