Drag Me To Hell

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Irishhh

Irishhh

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:21 AM

Omg has anyone else seen this? I just went tonight to see it. I get the feeling a lot of people in the theater didn't care so much for it, but I loved it! Minus a few parts, but I won't mention them for fear of ruining it for someone.

It was not at all like the torture movies that are out now, titled as Horror. It was actually centered around curses, bad luck, greed, demons, and Hell. I enjoyed that. It's been a long while since a movie has really scared me. When I was a kid I was terrified of Chucky...

Anyway, this movie creeped me because of how real hallucinations can be. No doubt I'll be having nightmares from it. I tried to explain this to my boyfriend, but I don't think he really understood, seeing how he doesn't have them.

By the way, do you guys hallucinate only at night and dreaming, or do you do it in the day???

You should see it if you want to be scared or feel something to relate to... but if you don't want to have more weird things entering your mind, don't. smile.gif

#2 angellus

angellus

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Feeling well.

Posted 30 May 2009 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Irishhh @ May 30 2009, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omg has anyone else seen this? I just went tonight to see it. I get the feeling a lot of people in the theater didn't care so much for it, but I loved it! Minus a few parts, but I won't mention them for fear of ruining it for someone.

It was not at all like the torture movies that are out now, titled as Horror. It was actually centered around curses, bad luck, greed, demons, and Hell. I enjoyed that. It's been a long while since a movie has really scared me. When I was a kid I was terrified of Chucky...

Anyway, this movie creeped me because of how real hallucinations can be. No doubt I'll be having nightmares from it. I tried to explain this to my boyfriend, but I don't think he really understood, seeing how he doesn't have them.

By the way, do you guys hallucinate only at night and dreaming, or do you do it in the day???

You should see it if you want to be scared or feel something to relate to... but if you don't want to have more weird things entering your mind, don't. smile.gif

lol i didnt realize this was a movie title... this was the title of my story about my marriage i wrote up last year..

#3 Megssosleepy

Megssosleepy

• Members
  • 433 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

I thought you were going to decribe a dream lol... i never ever watch scary movies i make them all on my own...

the most memorable was demons dragging through my matress to hell... apparently satin wanted me to have his spawn... the dream involoved a maze much like the movie labyrnth (minus David Bowie ;) ) I had this one soooo many times! damn demons! I hate it when you think you have woken up like 10 times scared and frozen solid just to start it all over... and finally you realize you still have no woken up!