Photo

I Have No Idea

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BaRb79

BaRb79

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:My children and husband of course...I'm also in the paramedic class right now so I don't have alot of time for much else.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:37 PM

Well I'm not sure why I'm writing this but I'm really HYPER and need something to do...But I've been reading on here and it seems alot of people have been having a rough go and that sucks..
But I'm writing today because I feel so good today. I have been feeling really good lately. I have N C SP. I take Xyrem provigil and effexior. I have a great supportive family. Great friends that help me make fun of myself.. and you guys.. I just feel so lucky.
I am VERY open about my N. maybe to much but I love helping people understand a disorder that I don't even understand lol.
Idk just want to say.. THANKS>
Thanks for including me in this little crazy family we have here. tongue.gif

#2 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:55 PM

so awesome cool that you are here!

I get in my insomnia mode mood and type out whatever is on my mind, and mostly it's cool with everyone. Sometimes just saying what we want is great when we can share it with others.

Depending on what you write about, "That has Nothing to do with narcolepsy and you know it!" is a good place to do this. There are several subcategories in there, but then, sometimes what we gotta say has everything to do with N.
biggrin.gif

#3 greatbig47

greatbig47

www.newrolemodels.com

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:05 AM

We are a litttle twisted, but we mean well!

smile.gif

#4 Irishhh

Irishhh

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:24 AM

I'm so glad you have been having good days. I was having them, and do have them, but they keep breaking up! Everytime I think I have come around to the good side, something happens to drag me down. Yesterday was a great day for me, but today I'm struggling again.

Are you doing anything different than usual, or are you just having the luck??

I hope it stays for you!

#5 BaRb79

BaRb79

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:My children and husband of course...I'm also in the paramedic class right now so I don't have alot of time for much else.

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Irishhh @ May 29 2009, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm so glad you have been having good days. I was having them, and do have them, but they keep breaking up! Everytime I think I have come around to the good side, something happens to drag me down. Yesterday was a great day for me, but today I'm struggling again.

Are you doing anything different than usual, or are you just having the luck??

I hope it stays for you!

Well I'm not really doing anything different just making sure I take my meds..
I try to stay very active which keeps me from sleeping my life away.. I'm one of the HYPER ones. I have mild EDS. C was my big problem and SP was my breaking point when I finally decided something was wrong..
I think it has to do with the weather too. I live in Illinois so it's warming up and I can be outside which helps. Idk really just enjoying it!!

Hope things get better for you..

#6 jenji

jenji

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:the arts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:26 PM

I like cheese.

jenji

#7 BaRb79

BaRb79

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (jenji @ May 29 2009, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like cheese.

jenji

LOL swiss? American ? Provalone? lol

#8 jenji

jenji

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:the arts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (BaRb79 @ May 29 2009, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL swiss? American ? Provalone? lol

(bustin out the waggly finger)

Oh, no-no-no girlfriend, we're talking havarti cheese, umkay? That's a pretty smug cheese for a woman who grew up with two parental units who thought that Velveeta was like a night at The Rainbow Room with Sinatra and Farrow, hunkered down around a private table by the piano (pronounced pee-ann-nah). They enjoyed The Velveeta, that's all I'm sayin. They still do. One time, as my mother gazed at her own reflection beaming off the shiney Velveeta brick, she wondered aloud what might make The Velveeta so very orange and I replied: road paint.

But ah, havarti. It makes me so happy this cheese of mine.

jenji

#9 BaRb79

BaRb79

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (jenji @ May 29 2009, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(bustin out the waggly finger)

Oh, no-no-no girlfriend, we're talking havarti cheese, umkay? That's a pretty smug cheese for a woman who grew up with two parental units who thought that Velveeta was like a night at The Rainbow Room with Sinatra and Farrow, hunkered down around a private table by the piano (pronounced pee-ann-nah). They enjoyed The Velveeta, that's all I'm sayin. They still do. One time, as my mother gazed at her own reflection beaming off the shiney Velveeta brick, she wondered aloud what might make The Velveeta so very orange and I replied: road paint.

But ah, havarti. It makes me so happy this cheese of mine.

jenji

LOL...
YUMMY