Something... ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:57 PM

I've been chatting with fellow narco for a while today (u no who u r) and we discussed something that i wanted to ask about here. hmm,

well, i have forgotten

ha, ahhhhhhh, i've gotten much better since i've cleaned my body of meds, and I've only started back on very low doses of only one, and my mind is much better. believe it or not, iz tru.

but
i
just
can't seem to
recall

this is so way not uncommon for us, those of us of the narcolepsy persuasion

where are my keys? check the cat food bowl. we are all familiar with that one. well, unless u don't have a cat. if u don't, then i can't help u to find ur keys. sry.

does anyone here have bad enough memory problems that they cna't remember to take their meds? i did that. still would if i took my meds. it just perpetuated the problem. no meds, no sleep, vice versa, insane mind. for me that would mean MORE insane mind.

let's see what it could have been: meds, insanity, memory problems, sleep problems, wow. I srsly can't remember, and I really wanted to post here. well, when i do , i'll post.

OKAY! I REMEMBER! I'll make new post so that the subject can reflect itself appropriately.

#2 malachi777

malachi777

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (sleepless sleeper @ May 18 2009, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been chatting with fellow narco for a while today (u no who u r) and we discussed something that i wanted to ask about here. hmm,

well, i have forgotten

ha, ahhhhhhh, i've gotten much better since i've cleaned my body of meds, and I've only started back on very low doses of only one, and my mind is much better. believe it or not, iz tru.

but
i
just
can't seem to
recall

this is so way not uncommon for us, those of us of the narcolepsy persuasion

where are my keys? check the cat food bowl. we are all familiar with that one. well, unless u don't have a cat. if u don't, then i can't help u to find ur keys. sry.

does anyone here have bad enough memory problems that they cna't remember to take their meds? i did that. still would if i took my meds. it just perpetuated the problem. no meds, no sleep, vice versa, insane mind. for me that would mean MORE insane mind.

let's see what it could have been: meds, insanity, memory problems, sleep problems, wow. I srsly can't remember, and I really wanted to post here. well, when i do , i'll post.

OKAY! I REMEMBER! I'll make new post so that the subject can reflect itself appropriately.

I frequently forget things too, so I believe it is normal for us. In fact, I took my BP meds and Prozac on Saturday and not 30 seconds later I started to take them again. My girlfriend stopped me and screamed,"Mike, you just took those!" I argued that I didn't and I told her if my BP skyrockets, it will be her fault. She just bought me a daily pill box because i do it all the time. I hope this answers your question. Since I began taking the Prozac, I have not forgotten words, I no longer slur and I stopped my mumbling too.

#3 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:25 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddddddddddddddn and nndd wwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatt wwh what wor worrrrrwords wou woul woullllllldddddddd th htahththat b-be? j/k - I'm so happy that Prozac works for you.

this is where i first tried to post the "scared to sleep" thread. I really didn't have a clue, but clueless is sometimes my middle, um , middle... uh. Hmm. "Scared to sleep" thread - middle ? Middle dream? middle weight? middle, oh. Middle name.

My memory has gotten MUCH better since I've cut out most meds, but I've been asleep most of the days. Seems to be a bartering game. It'll get worked out one of these days.

Sometime.

I'm sure.