Hello, to anyone who is seeking support in Canada, Ontario, or certain areas or regions for Sleep Disorders, and or Narcolepsy and other...
Here are just a few groups you can find online on Facebook for support, and some of them even host meetings, or get-togethers, or events...
- Canadian’s With Narcolepsy: https://www.facebook...olepsy.network/
- People With Narcolepsy in Niagara and Surrounding Area:https://www.facebook...agara.And.Area/
- Narcolepsy Awareness In South Western Ontario:https://www.facebook...84556971578939/
- Sleep Wake Disorders Association Of Toronto: https://www.facebook...ps/93388941079/
- Narcolepsy In Southwestern Ontario: https://www.facebook...25073480929420/
Also Wake Up Narcolepsy, has a Canadian branch located in Toronto region, and i am sure they would love for anyone to contact them with interest in helping in any way that they can even if it is brainstorming ideas for fundraisers, or giving a helping hand to any they host, as i know they do stuff at the Children's Hospital in Toronto.
I had started the Canadian's With Narcolepsy group, to help give one-another support, and show that we are not alone, although other countries like the USA may have more people known to suffer from Narcolepsy, we still do have a greater number than we think!
Thank you xo.