Maybe It Has To Do With N Indirectly

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:09 PM

yeah, so some things just don't need to be public.

Well, as a few of you know, I have this problem with editing. This time I put it all out there, and I noticed that a few of you got a chance to read. Please keep a secret. k? Yeah, as a few of you know, I have this problem with spilling all the beans without realizing that I say too much. This time, I really said too much.

Sorry that I couldn't delete the whole thread because I know some of you clicked on here to get the details of how I screw up my life. You REALLY missed out on this one, and it ain't coming back. I am very naughty girl...

#2 Mike M

Mike M

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Frisbee, Literature, Film, Music, Narcolepsy, Education

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (sleepless sleeper @ Apr 10 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry that I couldn't delete the whole thread because I know some of you clicked on here to get the details of how I screw up my life. You REALLY missed out on this one, and it ain't coming back. I am very naughty girl...

Having missed it, but knowing you, I would guess that you are being too hard on yourself. You are a good person, and nothing we do is so horrid that we can't be forgiven!

#3 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (Mike M @ Apr 11 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having missed it, but knowing you, I would guess that you are being too hard on yourself. You are a good person, and nothing we do is so horrid that we can't be forgiven!

obviously u missed the post

ok, not horrid, but still not good.

Thanks for your offer. I'm thinking about it. Have a good night.