• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:50 AM

This is for the happy thoughts that waunder in your subconsciousness while you are asleep!

"If I am dreaming let me never awake, If I am awake let me never sleep."

~ Chinese Proverb

#2 sunrisemoon

sunrisemoon

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:48 AM

Thankfully, I've had way less of the crazy, violent, scary dreams since I started taking Endep (or, should I say, since it finally kicked in after almost 4 weeks). I'm still dreaming a lot - just not as intensely.

I did have a good dream the other night. I've recently been back in touch with my first boyfriend from high school and things are...well, good. biggrin.gif My dream was that we met each other (after about 18 years of no contact!) and it was great...but his entire family - mum, dad, sister, brothers - were all there watching those first few moments. Talk about awkward LOL!

Nothing else to report, coz I can't think of any other positive dream I've had in a long time.

#3 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:38 PM

I'll tell you about one of mine from long ago... Though I am not sure if it should be here or the weird section... sometimes, the line is thinly drawn....lol.

This is a very detailed dream they usually all are.. but I will shrink it down for ya.... wink.gif

I was working as Santa's Secretary, and we were in the middle of an Elven Union strike so we were out sourcing alot of or work. So we had toys being shipped in to the north pole via helicopter from all over the place. I also had an issue with a lost candy cane order and was very concerned about coming up short this year. Meanwhile I got to wear this totally cute hot little "santa girl" kinda out fit and Mrs. Claus hated me!!!!!! In my dream I kept telling her to she really had nothing to worry about because My mom was a barbie and My dad was Ken....
sooooooooo................. you know where I am going with that....
Oh and also there was some sort of issue with the feed going bad for the reindeer and we had to feed them cheese burgers.....

So that is the short version....

LOL.....

#4 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:53 AM

my good dreams:

i've had a few where i'm the Wind. Those always leave good feelings for years to come.

#5 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, science, Halloween, music (am I being too generic??)

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:30 PM

When I have dreams about meeting and working with a celebrity, I always get really involved with musical projects all of the sudden, like joining a band or recording. That happened last month! Can't remember who the celebrity was tho.

#6 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:05 PM

very interesting. I met Eric Johnson this way. Stu, you the only one on here to know who Eric Johnson is?

My bf and I were asleep, and I had this awesome, super incredible , awesome dream that I had to wake him up and tell him about. fortunately, it was almost get up time anyway. I don't remember everythig, but I told him about being in a house, there was - you know i really don't remember. but it came down to I was in a house with a large glass window. Eric johnson opened the window, or I did, and we ended up just hanging out. He was wearing purple, and played music for me.

I told my bf the dream, and we went on our way. that afternoon I went to a music store to see my old bf. he said, come on, I wnat u to meet a friend of mine. At the time in the back of the store had a special guitar section which was glassed off from the rest of the store with huge sliding door. Eric Johnson opened the door, was wearing purple, and I met him. He was super nice, if not effeminate, and he played me a song, just for me! Then they all jammed.

my ex never told me that he would play w/ Johnson.

wildness, man, just pure wildness

Oh, yeah, I went back and told my bf what had happened and he lost all skin color. He knew the detailed dream when I had had it. His friends were with him and everyone tripped on it for a while. Too cool.

#7 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE (sleepless sleeper @ Apr 22 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
very interesting. I met Eric Johnson this way. Stu, you the only one on here to know who Eric Johnson is?

My bf and I were asleep, and I had this awesome, super incredible , awesome dream that I HAD to wake him up and tell him about. fortunately, it was almost get up time anyway. I don't remember everythig, but I told him about being in a house, there was - you know i really don't remember. but it came down to I was in a house with a large glass window. Eric johnson opened the window, or I did, and we ended up just hanging out. He was wearing purple, and played music for me.

I told my bf the dream, and we went on our way. THAT VERY AFTERNOON I went to Music Makers in Austin to see my old bf, which Stu is now familiar with, and his name is Tim. Tim said, come on, I wnat u to meet a friend of mine. At the time in Music Makers (Barton Skyway and Lamar - I think) the back of the store had a special guitar section which was GLASSED off from the rest of the store with huge sliding door. Eric Johnson OPENED the door, was wearing purple, and I met him. He was super nice, if not effeminate, and he played me a song, just for me! biggrin.gif Then they all jammed.

HOW BIZARRE CAN IT GET?

Tim NEVER told me that he would play w/ Johnson. EVER.

wildness, man, just pure wildness

Oh, yeah, I went back and told my bf what had happened and he lost all skin color. He knew the detailed dream when I had had it. His friends were with him and everyone tripped on it for a while. Too cool.

LOL stuff like that happens to me all the time. stars crossing I guess! Gotten a few jobs that way in the past!

#8 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:40 AM

I just had the coolest dream ever, It is so cool I am actually considering doing it for real.

A long time ago When I was a kid, There was this little mom and pop store down the street. it was a gas station to for a while till that part blew up ...no kidding! any way This is where we would get our penny candy and also my grandpa used to drive us there from grandmas house when he went there for whatever... (usually beer) But what is really important is that they made home made pies there. Like picked the berries out of her back yard kind of home made..... They were famous for it... any way the shop has long been closed but it is still so well know that the hill that it was on still carries the name Stahlee's hill. (Im not sure that is spelled right)

ok so that is the REAL back ground....

In my dream I dreampt I moved back there and reopened the shop exactly as it used to be... Mind you in this day and age probably not a good business venture, but I also added a small cafe The served nothing but Coffee and the original recipe pie. And it did very very well. honestly I love this Idea, I am looking into it!

#9 Irishhh

Irishhh

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (Marcianna @ Apr 28 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just had the coolest dream ever, It is so cool I am actually considering doing it for real.

A long time ago When I was a kid, There was this little mom and pop store down the street. it was a gas station to for a while till that part blew up ...no kidding! any way This is where we would get our penny candy and also my grandpa used to drive us there from grandmas house when he went there for whatever... (usually beer) But what is really important is that they made home made pies there. Like picked the berries out of her back yard kind of home made..... They were famous for it... any way the shop has long been closed but it is still so well know that the hill that it was on still carries the name Stahlee's hill. (Im not sure that is spelled right)

ok so that is the REAL back ground....

In my dream I dreampt I moved back there and reopened the shop exactly as it used to be... Mind you in this day and age probably not a good business venture, but I also added a small cafe The served nothing but Coffee and the original recipe pie. And it did very very well. honestly I love this Idea, I am looking into it!

That is so cool! You should totally do it! I would love to do something like that. Great dream! Maybe that little shop is calling to you.

#10 shallow_water

shallow_water

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:The lights of my life are God,my husband, my sons and of course my dog jake!

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:14 PM

what a wonderful dream to make come true! I can smell the blueberry pie right now....... ahhhhhhhhhh, and of course we cannot do that without coffee!

#11 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, science, Halloween, music (am I being too generic??)

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:56 PM

Mmm. Pie. I miss pie. And coffee. drool Can I get mine ala mode?

#12 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:21 AM

heck ya ala mode...home made mode if possible!

#13 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:45 PM

It's your place. Homemade or not, your choice. It all sounds better than good. It sounds great.

#14 MMK

MMK

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location:Thane (Next to Mumbai - Bombay) India ( South Asia )
  • Interests:Architecture , Computer

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:23 PM

I see beautiful buildings , creative design in dreams (I hope this help me in architecture)

#15 MMK

MMK

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location:Thane (Next to Mumbai - Bombay) India ( South Asia )
  • Interests:Architecture , Computer

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:51 AM

Beautiful Garden was last night dream

#16 PhyllisJ

PhyllisJ

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Gaming (internet and console), computers

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

Alot of times I'll dream of eating. One time in church when we were praying, I was leaning forward with my elbows on my knees, and dreamed of eating a Subway sandwich. I woke up with my mouth open getting ready to take a bite of the air sandwich in my hands. My kids still tease me about that because one of them actually saw me.

#17 Bobbie

Bobbie

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Aromatherapy, Herbs, Rockhound, naturalist, artist

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:37 PM

I fall asleep a lot while I am eating. I always have a dream of sorts...all sorts of meaningless stuff. My husband watches me so that I don't drop my face in my soup which I actually did once. You've got to appreciate the humor in this or you would simply go nuts!

#18 Asleeper

Asleeper

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Minnesota

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:57 PM

I dream that I am at work at one of my past jobs. Unfortunately I never get paid for this night work.

#19 docsleepy

docsleepy

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:56 PM

My favorite dreams are ones where I'm flying. I always have to flap my arms though. At first I can't control it, but I get better as the dream progresses.

#20 runninginthedark

runninginthedark

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

I love flying dreams too. I had them a lot as a kid.
It was strange cause wherever I flew it looked totally real. Like out of body experience kind of thing.

I used to always swim fly but once I was flying on my back, immobile and just controlling it with my mind.
I think I had a flying dream a few weeks ago but I don't get them much anymore.