Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:57 AM

never saw it. sorry.

#3 Henry G

Henry G

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:23 PM

This is Dr House, in his first episode:

"Hello, sick people and their loved ones! In the interest of saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chitchat later, I'm Doctor Gregory House; you can call me 'Greg'. I'm one of three doctors staffing this clinic this morning.

I am a bored... certified diagnostician with a double specialty of infectious disease and nephrology. I am also the only doctor currently employed at this hospital who is forced to be here against his will.

But not to worry, because for most of you, this job could be done by a monkey with a bottle of Motrin. Speaking of which, if you're particularly annoying, you may see me reach for this: this is Vicodin. It's mine! You can't have any! And no, I do not have a pain management problem, I have a pain problem... but who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm too stoned to tell. So, who wants me?"

#4 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, science, Halloween, music (am I being too generic??)

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

I usually hate doctor dramas but I did watch one episode of "House" on Hulu last night. The one with the guy who couldn't stop saying whatever was on his mind. I thought the show was actually quite funny, although a bit shallow in overall story. But maybe watching one episode isn't enough to really know for sure. Still...entertaining without making me nervous. I like that it's not so serious.

#5 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

I love this show. Everyone I know loves it. its kinda a cult classic around these parts....

#6 eww

eww

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:At the moment... mostly sleeping. And then my animals and university.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

I love House too. Hugh Laurie is such a good actor. He's actually fooled people who only know him form House into thinking he's American! lol. Pithy misanthrope.