Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sleepless sleeper

Guess The Hairy Dork

Guess the Hairy Dork   4 votes

1. 1. Which dork is my husband?

• Dork with dorky glasses?
    • Dork with dorky beard?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

My mother-in-law came over today with this picture. Ahh, the 70's. I'm glad I was little during this time because I don't think I could have dealt with the mountain man beard or the huge glasses.

Don't worry, I don't call my husband a dork to his face. I'm kidding; he's not a dork, and I never call names. At least not within my family...

Just something to do. Will anyone take the poll? I'll send everyone that gets it right a miniature pastel colored marshmallow left over from last Easter.

REally,

I will.

Actually, I was wrong. He is a dork. He says geek. He's a wildlife biologist. Looking at this picture you really are going to have to guess. He is an outdoorsman, and this photo was taken on his uncle's deep sea fishing charter boat off San Diego. That's what he did during the summers to work through college. Yeah, he's a few years older than me, and he's such a dork. A big, lovable, cute, smart dork, but my dork none-the-less.

Did you say he was the one on the left or the right? I want to make sure I'm voting on the right guy. :D OH wait, that was the game. Huh well let me think on it

I went for dorky glasses. B)

I picked the one ont the right. I totally dig that necklace man....

I pick Paul Bunyan with the beard.

thx for playing! let's see if we can get a few more. Rick is interested to see whether or not he gets picked. Yeah, he's into it now! I'm glad that we've already got a mixture.