Photo

Esp, Telepathy, Telekenesis, Precognition, And Things Of That Nature.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Your responses are appreciated! Thank you! (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever experienced Psychic visons, telapathy, or telekenesis?

1. Yes, once or twice. (16 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. Yes, consistantly. (25 votes [56.82%])

Percentage of vote: 56.82%

3. No. (3 votes [6.82%])

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

how accurate were you in your experiences?

1. Right on the money. (26 votes [48.15%])

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

2. Very close. (19 votes [35.19%])

Percentage of vote: 35.19%

3. vague. (6 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. still waiting to see. (3 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Would you be interested in see this subject address at the conference by an actual doctor?

1. Yes very much so. It is difficult to find answers in this area. (29 votes [61.70%])

Percentage of vote: 61.70%

2. No there are more important things to be addressed. (8 votes [17.02%])

Percentage of vote: 17.02%

3. Either way. It sounds like fun! (10 votes [21.28%])

Percentage of vote: 21.28%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 ironhands

ironhands

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff, video games, not feeling like bum

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

Ok, I'll add my insanity to the mix.  But first, family history.

My grandmother died of cancer 4 days after I was born.  Came out of a coma, smiled, and went back to sleep when she was told I'd been born.  Fast forward a few years.  My younger brother who is autistic, had been having dreams about his grandmother.  He knew very small details, and had no way of knowing them.  She died before he was born, and he'd only met his grandfather once, when he was 2-3.  He was 5 at the time.  Could pick her from a photo lineup. 

As for me, there've always been events I've been able to predict, I generally account for it as a heightened sense of intuition, or being able to pickup on a lot of things subconsciously and piece them together.  It makes sense, logically.  Some of the strangest events though - I was at a wedding reception and a woman who'd just gotten married a few weeks before came up and gave me a hug, and walked away.  I instantly knew she was pregnant.  I told my friend, who said "not a chance, they want to wait a few years."  Sure enough, a month later, they admitted it, she'd been pregnant about 2 months, and conceived a week or two before the wedding.

At work, one Sunday.  We had a staff meeting early in the morning.  Out of nowhere, I blurted out that a former co-worker we hadn't seen in a year would show up.  Sure enough, at closing, guy shows up to say hi.  Everyones jaw dropped.  I laughed.  No idea how I got that one.

After a really bad breakup, when I was most actively dreaming heavily and on paxil, generally pre-lucid, and sometimes fully lucid, I kept running into my ex in the dreams.  Each night, I would talk to her and learn a little more about what went wrong.  I ended up finding out that she wasn't with the guy she'd been cheating on me with, but someone else she worked with.  I remember her having a shocked look on her face each night as we talked and I asked the right questions.  I also remember there being a little boy running around.  Fast forward a couple of months, I get an email from a mutual friend I hadn't talked to since the breakup.  Guess who's getting married to someone from work, and 8 months pregnant, with a boy?

I can't really explain those events with subconscious extraplation.  There are others, but they're relatively mild and I just take them for granted now, especially now that I'm off the SSRIs.  Am I crazy?  Probably!

#42 lakewolfwhitecrow

lakewolfwhitecrow

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:medicine,physics,astronomy,politics,history, reading (I'm a freelance writer)

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

Oh my Lord...I thought I was the only one!

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry. I felt so horribly alone.

Thank you from the bottom of my soul.

Lakewolf Whitecrow.

#43 ironhands

ironhands

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • Interests:things and stuff, video games, not feeling like bum

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:33 AM

I was watching a doc a few weeks ago, and they were talking about alpha waves being linked to psychic phenomena.  Alpha waves are present the half-asleep state (cats are usually in high-alpha states), so if there is any truth to this sort of thing, it would be pretty common people with sleep disorders, as they would be highly alpha-active, and experience alpha-intrusion.

#44 Cazee0303

Cazee0303

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 01:24 PM

OMG this is amazing !!

My dreams are very detailed and even often EVIL I dream my kids are being killed in front of me
It's awful!
BUT I also have reoccurring dreams. I once had a dream for three mths about having a relapse! About 6 mths later I had a reloaded and EVERYTHUNG I dreamed actually happened
I'm going thru SOMETHJBG IDENTICAL right now
About a year ago I kept having a dream that my husband was being mean to me and so on and so forth
And ALL OFMITNIS HAPPENING RIGHT AS WE SPEAK !!
Maybe I have te gift if descernment or maybe narcolepsy DOES INDEED play a role in this
Idk
A also dreamed about a mine exploding and people dying about three weeks before the mine in West Virginia killed all those people !!