Photo

Esp, Telepathy, Telekenesis, Precognition, And Things Of That Nature.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Your responses are appreciated! Thank you! (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever experienced Psychic visons, telapathy, or telekenesis?

1. Yes, once or twice. (16 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. Yes, consistantly. (25 votes [56.82%])

Percentage of vote: 56.82%

3. No. (3 votes [6.82%])

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

how accurate were you in your experiences?

1. Right on the money. (26 votes [48.15%])

Percentage of vote: 48.15%

2. Very close. (19 votes [35.19%])

Percentage of vote: 35.19%

3. vague. (6 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. still waiting to see. (3 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Would you be interested in see this subject address at the conference by an actual doctor?

1. Yes very much so. It is difficult to find answers in this area. (29 votes [61.70%])

Percentage of vote: 61.70%

2. No there are more important things to be addressed. (8 votes [17.02%])

Percentage of vote: 17.02%

3. Either way. It sounds like fun! (10 votes [21.28%])

Percentage of vote: 21.28%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:59 AM

Hello folks! I am addressing this issue because after having done the paranormal thread, many many of you have contacted me wanting to discuss this particular matter. And some of your stories are down right Amazing. Those are your stories and I will not discuss them but I am asking you to come forward and share them here. There seem to be alot of us in touch with...something... out there. And we need to not feel so alone. It has been suggested to me that there is a connection with these types of phenomenon and people with neurological disorders, especially those of us with Narcolepsy. It seems quite often during our constant dream states, (lol) we are seeing things to come. This thread goes hand in hand with our Paranormal thread, but I am taking it one step further. so please dont be shy, and share with us!

If your stories are to personal to tell, I still strongly encourage you to take the poll. It is completely anonymous. I am in contact with a nueropsychologist / neuroscientist who is interested in speaking at the conference, but before I submit her to the board, I want to see what you have to think. So the poll is important.
Thanks to all who have written me and those of you who want to share! I will start off with me... I have been doing this since I was very, very young.

I have had so many premonitions come true it would take all year to explain them in detail, but I will make a short list of the major ones for you.
1. China's earthquake 2008. (awake three weeks prior)
2. Two diffrent murders of two diffrent friends at two diffrent times (both were dreams, though one was actually happening as I dreampt it.)
3. The death of a friend of mine in the 5th grade (several dreams beginning 6 months prior up to the night it happened)
4. The events that took place on 9/11 ( dream 6 weeks prior)
5. The crash of space shuttle Columbia (dream 2 months prior.)

(not all of mine are horrible, but the major ones usually are. some are of pregnancies, some are simple like when I got my cats... I once dreampt something was going to happen to my friend Jackie at bingo and it involved the orange bingo dabber.... well she used it thinking it was a sign of good luck, and it actually blew up on her! what a mess! I do think she ended up winning some money that night though...? I forget.)

Sooo....That is just a few. I actually have 2 dream journals. one is general, the other is " I know this means something" journal.
The latter of the two I write an entry in the journal and then write the same entry on stationary, labeling it in code. I then mail this to myself to validate the date I had the dream, via postmark. When I have recieve the letter back in the mail, I then put the envelope in my journal at that entry and it remains unopened till the event occurs. (if it does) Then for those that do happen I have someone else open and read it. This serves several purposes. the two most important ones are I dont have to tell someone about a "weird" dream I had all the time, and it helps to show that I am actually doing this for real, and not just trying to get attention.

Ok I showed you mine, now you show me yours. cool.gif

#2 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, science, Halloween, music (am I being too generic??)

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Marcianna @ Jan 23 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok I showed you mine, now you show me yours. cool.gif

Meow! wink.gif

Ok, I'll bite. I have dreams, too. But they're not literal, they're deeply symbolic, and actually end up explaining quite a lot of the nuances of what's going on when it finally happens. But that means that I don't understand it until after it's happened, which is really no help at all, is it? tongue.gif

As for natural disasters, I don't predict them myself, but we have a resident Goddess that tells us when & where they'll happen (roughly). She predicted the 2003 Tsunami, Katrina, and the hurricane that came right after Katrina at the end of that month. She's really big on Tsunamis...there's supposed to be a huge one in the Pacific in a few years (sometime around 2013...bigger than 2003) but I'm sorry I don't know more than that right now... She says I'll be in MA at a backyard picnic when it happens, and right now I'm in OR, and I'm supposed to have twins or something but I only have 1 kid, so I guess that will be our little test, eh? tongue.gif You can all be my witnesses and we'll see if it happens or not.

I had a friend predict 9/11 three months before it happened. 2 stacks of her husband's resumes fell over in the next room and when it woke her up, a voice said "wake up! this is important!" He was a CFO. She told me about it right away, and it was the night we both had the same dream but from different perspectives that actually foretold our entire 3-year friendship, her divorce, and a future mutual friend that would end up becoming my boyfriend and the father of my child. When I found the transcript of our IM chat months later, I almost fell out of my chair! Why do these things have to be so vague when it is important?

The problem with this is advanced notice is... who on Earth would believe us if we told them? No one.

I get dejavu a lot, and sometimes when it happens I can clearly see an event in the future, but that is rare. It's like a double, overlapping dejavu. I tell people about it when that happens so I have witnesses that I really foresaw it. They're always benign things, like an object breaking, or a class I'm going to take, or something someone will say. It's never anything important.

I experienced the death of a childhood friend as it was happening. I was half-asleep in a car 3000 miles away and I kept coughing and calling out for my mom. I later found out she died in a fire that night. For years I had recurring dreams that she was a ghost, stuck in that basement, reliving her nightmare over and over. I hope that's not true!

I also exprienced the death of my favorite dog. I was at work and suddenly smelled this funny chemical and got dizzy and heard echoing voices. I noted the time, and later my parents told me they had put her to sleep right then. (They told me it was going to happen, just not what time. I thought it was already over by then.)

I've had mental connections with several people over the years. The biggest was with my best friend in high school. When I'd call her on the phone, I'd sometimes space out while it was ringing, and she wouldn't pick up because she thought she already had. We'd always have conversations trail off to silence but still be having them in our heads. Like once we trailed off and she was thinking about the show "Tale Spin" and about the characters. It was totally unrelated to our verbal conversation, but after a few mintues I suddenly exclaimed defensively "I LIKE Don Carnage!" She looked at me funny. I guess we had continued the conversation in our heads. (yes, I know this story dates me....)

Once we were sitting eating lunch and her dad was vacuuming. I thought I heard the muffled voice of a woman talking on the radio, like it was on NPR or something, but too quiet to hear over the vacuum. When the vacuum went off, so did the voice. I said in all seriousness "what happened to the radio?" and she looked at me funny and said "what radio?" I told her what I had heard and she started laughing. It rhymed exactly with what she had been thinking! She also heard me call her name in my head one summer when she went on a trip to the other side of the country. I missed her so much I was lying in bed at 11pm and made this spinning ball of fire in my head, put her name in it, and then shot it out of my head really fast while I screamed her name. I don't know why I did this, but as soon as she got off the plane the next week, she said "what were you doing at 1am on Saturday night?" I didn't even remember at first I had done anything. I laughed...there was a time difference! She said someone said her name in the room while she was sleeping and it woke her up. She was totally creeped out because she thought someone was actually in her room. lol!

But it wasn't just me who was the 'psychic one'. She didn't live with her mom, but every time her mom started feeling romantic, my friend would burst into tears. It was pretty funny.

As for telekenesis, I don't have many talents to speak of, but I can do one thing. If you put something on the floor, like a coin or a marble or any small item, I can find it on the floor with my fingers by running my hand over the area about 2 inches off the floor. I can actually feel them with my fingers without touching them. But that's it. No moving objects or setting things on fire. One of my favorite movies is "Practical Magic." I'd love to be able to stir my coffee without touching it or light candles by blowing on them. That would be fun! (and handy...)

I have a tarot deck that I like to use that's been pretty right-on over the years. I can't find it right now because we didn't unpack everything when we moved into this tiny apartment, but I'm sure I'll find it when we move again. I used to have a neighbor that came over for readings and called me his "spiritual advisor" even though tarot was totally against his religion. lol I do it just for fun but most of my readings end up coming true. I never expect them to, though.

Well I guess that's about all I can remember right now. I can't wait to see what others write here...this is a fun topic. smile.gif

#3 jenji

jenji

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:the arts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

Okay, I'll bite too.

All of my friends call me: The See'er

I actually think it has a bit more to do with the bipolar thing, but hey I hit the jackpot with neurological disorders, so who knows. I could go into the who/what/where why, but I'm heading out to see Slumdog Millionaire.

jenji

#4 loki

loki

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 05:36 PM

I hope you enjoy the movie. I saw it a few weeks ago, it was really good!

QUOTE (jenji @ Jan 24 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, I'll bite too.

All of my friends call me: The See'er

I actually think it has a bit more to do with the bipolar thing, but hey I hit the jackpot with neurological disorders, so who knows. I could go into the who/what/where why, but I'm heading out to see Slumdog Millionaire.

jenji

#5 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:45 PM

Thanks for your replies! I am hoping to see more! tongue.gif

#6 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:24 AM

I'm working nights at the main campus of the medical school I work for in the original medical school building, built in 1922, and the adjacent research building built in the 1960's. Just for a couple of weeks to do a behavior study. OMG can you say 'haunted'??

The first night I was really creeped out and I even saw a shadow shaped like man walk through a wall. I never see ghosts with my eyes!! And the elevator opened as soon as I entered the hallway and stayed open even though I dropped something on the floor. There was no one around to have pushed the button.

The second night was still creepy but I didn't see or hear anything. A ghost walked through me, though. Ugh. Weird.

But the third night (last night) I swear I heard people standing next to me talking. Once in the dark room I had to work in (a man talked in my ear and the hairs on my arm stood on end) and once in the women's bathroom when I shut the door. I heard a woman speak but it was 1am and no one was there. They're starting to realize I can sense them and they're starting to crowd me while I'm working in a dark room. It's super creepy! But I have no idea what they said. I just heard their voices. Except one that said "What are you doing here?" ha. working. dry.gif

Sometimes I think maybe I'm hallucinating because it's so late, but I'm up late now at home because I'm used to the schedule and there's no ghosts here or voices or shadows. I had C and SP today because of the lack of sleep, but no HH at all. I think that old building is seriously haunted. Worse than I've ever seen before except the Queen Mary.

I'm sure by the time my study comes around again next week I'll be all excited about going. I'm such a glutton for punishment! laugh.gif I bet I could get some EVP's if I had the equipment. Oh well. I'm not much of a ghost hunter...I feel more like the hunted.

#7 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (dogdreams @ Feb 21 2009, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sometimes I think maybe I'm hallucinating because it's so late, but I'm up late now at home because I'm used to the schedule and there's no ghosts here or voices or shadows.

agh. Soooo Annoying. The problem with those of us who tend to hallucinate, we are always second guessing ourselves. Be bold and ask around. see if anyone else (non N ) has had these experiences that will help to validate in your mind what is really happening. I myself have gotten to the point that I can tell the diffrence. but it did take me a while... Oh wait ...was that a dinosaur in my kitchen? oh... Never mind....

It just takes some rather scary practice.

#8 sunrisemoon

sunrisemoon

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:03 AM

I am so glad to read some of these threads and feel somewhat 'normal'...or my version of normal.

I certainly don't predict things and I'm not sure I'd like to, but sometimes I know things without knowing how I know them. I've been places for supposedly the first time and known exactly where I was and how to get around. Weird.

As for ghosts, since someone brought that up, yeah, I've had some pretty unpleasant experiences. I can feel whether I want to walk into a room or house, sometimes by just being outside. If it 'feels' bad, I can't go anywhere near, and am not really able to explain that. My mum and an ex boyfriend have both been around me at times when I had particularly nasty experiences.

#9 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Marcianna @ Feb 25 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
agh. Soooo Annoying. The problem with those of us who tend to hallucinate, we are always second guessing ourselves. Be bold and ask around. see if anyone else (non N ) has had these experiences that will help to validate in your mind what is really happening. I myself have gotten to the point that I can tell the diffrence. but it did take me a while... Oh wait ...was that a dinosaur in my kitchen? oh... Never mind....

It just takes some rather scary practice.

OMG rotfl...I DID have a dinosaur HH once. It was actually on my way home riding in a car (not driving) and I was really tired and I heard a motorcycle but thought it was a dinosaur, and then all of the sudden we lived in the alternate universe where dinosaurs never went extinct and we designed cars to get around without getting eaten and they were chasing us down the street. Luckily I managed to get in the house before the T-Rex ate us. Haha! Hillarious.

But in the case of the ghosties, I'm not the only one. Everyone thinks that building is super creepy at night, and I was talking to one of my coworkers and said "Oh my gosh that building is so..." and she filled the rest in without losing a beat, "...haunted. I know." I mean, how could it not be? Medical School built in the early 1900's...the only one around for hundreds of miles...a separate building just to handle all the TB cases...you do the math. tongue.gif

#10 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (dogdreams @ Feb 27 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG rotfl...I DID have a dinosaur HH once. It was actually on my way home riding in a car (not driving) and I was really tired and I heard a motorcycle but thought it was a dinosaur, and then all of the sudden we lived in the alternate universe where dinosaurs never went extinct and we designed cars to get around without getting eaten and they were chasing us down the street. Luckily I managed to get in the house before the T-Rex ate us. Haha! Hillarious.

But in the case of the ghosties, I'm not the only one. Everyone thinks that building is super creepy at night, and I was talking to one of my coworkers and said "Oh my gosh that building is so..." and she filled the rest in without losing a beat, "...haunted. I know." I mean, how could it not be? Medical School built in the early 1900's...the only one around for hundreds of miles...a separate building just to handle all the TB cases...you do the math. tongue.gif

I find it interesting that so many of us have the same HH. I too have to do battle with Dinosaurs on occasion. To bad they are not the kind from the Flinstones right?

#11 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:04 AM

This is such a long, long answer so i can't do it right now. Earlier today I told someone on here that I needed to summarize some of my dreams in Free Writing. I don't mean want to - I NEED to.

this is a good thread because I do no talk to others about this and I don't understand it.

I have foreseen death, known the past, received messages, accurate intuition, "known" or "feel" people, etc. but because life is a balance of good and evil, the gift became too scary, too much. I have had the dead walk on my flesh and my soul. I have prayed to be relived of this because I have no guidance and it is too scary to cope with without guidance. I've wondered if I've been punished with N and insomnia because I've asked to have my "sight" taken from me.

I believe it is because we exist in states of waking sleep. I think that my (our) spiritual window is open to the other world. I am a bridge. Some cultures believe that dreams are our way of communicating with other planes of existence or the afterworld. I believe this to be true, and I am a FIRM believer that coincidences absolutely do NOT exist. I have experienced - even years later - that everything happens for a reason.

I am too terrified to travel by plane for the next year. Tell me what you think. I'm not going to get into detail, and there is no cheating death so I guess I should not try to change my life.

age 17: I am falling from the sky. I realize I'm going to die and freak out. The ground is rapidly approaching. God takes hold of me and allows me to watch my death, but all is now peaceful.

age 26:
This will take too long, but some highlights:
face 4 directions, end up turning back north for a total of 5 turns (N, W, S, E, then N again.)
<b>5</b> lions eating a zebra, slicing open and starting with the belly
warrior on white horse, empty handed, gives me heavenly freedom
has same zebra running behind him
zebra is embodiment of black/white - life/death - in one creature

SO MUCH MORE to this, such as standing before the universe. seeing the start of my family thousands of years ago... and I was them

age 28:
again, much more to this but highlights
ties to my early family
old family cemetery greatly neglected
same white horse gives me a people smile then
<b>5 </b>wolves of different colors run past
white one looks back to call me to follow
find dead children in creek

some are mine. I have never told anyone this. No one would understand, and with the N, They already think I'm crazy.

the grief from this one is too intense to this day, which I don't understand becaue the times that i've seen the dead before they are dead does not frighten me. This includes children that came to me before dying in a bus wreck. My visions are usually a couple of days, not weeks or months, beforehand. But these dreams listed above were from the past, not the same as the visions of death mentioned in this paragraph. Let me finish my travel fear story:

This is not a dream. <b>5</b> years ago I was walking in the badlands behind our house. --- oh wait, rich red rocks or dirt are prominent throughout the above dreams, and the badlands are.... yep. red, well, and white, and few others, but the red is what you notice, as is the dirt where I'm from -------- My husband and son are with me. I turn south and hear a great horned owl. I don't know if any of you have ever heard one of these, but the call is unearthly. It is not a loud "hoot" or "who." It is a soul entering, grasping, other worldly sound. It was so very loud because the owl was right behind me, only a few feet above me. I never heard his large wings - soundless, but the call did not startle me. I didn't have time. He lifted me (not literally) from the ground. I heard him throughout my body, not just in my head between my ears, but my spine, my chest, my toes. I looked up and as I did he flew right over me and dropped a feather on my left chest. I caught it before it hit the ground. It was about 4 or 5 inches long and was white with sparse rusty stripes, so I assume that it came from his underwing. He landed on rock not far in front of me. He turned his head and looked at me, turned his body and flew to the east. I say he because the chest and wing muscles on this bird were MASSIVE. I suppose they would be on any male or female raptor, but it was someting that was too noticeable.

I've had encounters with other animals. A couple I should have been mauled - two panthers in the wild, one black just a few yards away, eye to eye, and he disappeared. Another I should be dead - I was covered by fireants when I was an infant. The damn things called me into their home. I started walking at the age of 10 months, and this was before I walked. I remember them before I got in their nest. I foresaw being struck by lightning. There are so many things. Too much for here, but what do you think of my 5 theory? 5 lions/ 5 wolves/ 5 years since owl gave me his feather. Don't make fun of this, this is not something that I share with others; only because this thread has been brought up and it seems that others do the same. Please give me your honest opinion. I've always wanted to understand what I am supposed to do with this things. It's almost a feeling of urgency now that I've been so sick. I have no clue why, but here's my name xxxxxxx

#12 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:59 AM

Ok. I am Absolutely NOT going to make fun of you for this and God save the person who does because they do not want to feel the Wrath of Marcianna Moderator Extraordinaire.

This is great Great stuff. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Your timing could not have been better. We are actually in the process of Working with a woman Named Jill Adix who has a Masters in Psychology. She is particularly interested in dreams and such things as that. We just started a new section on the Message board so that you may speak with her. It is a little slow in start up so please be patient with us!

This is another one of those moments where I feel someone gets it. I am literally shaking from it.

I also dont believe in coincidences. Even years later you may find the reason for something previously trivial.

And though this could not possibly get any stranger... I want to thank you for telling us your name.
As it turns out I believe I may have a personal message for you. Find me on Yahoo Messenger as soon as you can.

Thanks Shanna.

~ Marcia

#13 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:55 AM

I was going to reply last night but erased everything. I like chimbakka's answer better.

#14 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (chimbakka @ Mar 11 2009, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
as for things like the owl. i think things like this happen because nature/god/whatever you want to call it is trying to remind us who we are when she sees we are lost.

That actually was a decent period of time for me, but I do understand what you are saying and agree. Thanks for both of your replies.

It consistently seems to be a group of us that have so very much in common, yet we are all such different people. I'm liking the Swarm Theory more and more. We are different, but at least for me, I am better for having the help that all of you provide. I am more productive for it. Well, let me change that to mentally constructive.

Marcianna, I still feel like I've been hit with a bag bricks. It's not fear, just - uh, I don't know yet what it is.

#15 blazehead

blazehead

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:20 PM

There have been numerous times when I've had two different variations of dreams playing out in real life.

In one kind, I have a dream about something that's actually taking place at that time. These have usually been about big events, and the dream is symbolic of the event, not a literal vision of it. Some examples:

--When I was twelve, I dreamed that I was in my grandparents' back yard, except that it was better in the dream than it really was. I was laying next to a (not there in real life) peaceful stream with my head in my grandfather's lap watching butterflies flit among flowers, feeling very peaceful and loved. My grandfather told me how much he loved me. Then, he started shaking me and told me to wake up. As I awakened, I realized the phone was ringing, and it was another relative calling to say that my grandfather had died. I feel like he "visited" me after he died and let me know that he was at peace. I have always felt comforted by remembering this dream.

--I dreamed that my college sweetheart was sleeping in bed next to me. (I hadn't had any contact with him in years, nor thought about him much.) The bed was shaking. He said something like, "Hey, the bed's shaking!" I said, "Yeah, this is like when I shake the bed to wake up my husband so he'll stop snoring!" rolleyes.gif The next day, I heard on the news that there had been in earthquake in the part of California where he lives during the previous night. A year or so later, I saw him at a reunion, and he confirmed that he had been in that earthquake. He was a little freaked out to hear that I'd had that dream!

In the other type of dream, in the middle of waking hours, I'll suddenly feel like I'm remembering that I had a dream the previous night about what is actually taking place in that moment. I can recall dreaming about it during the night before. I get a very creepy feeling every time. This isn't deja vu. I've had that too, and this is different. The dream will replay in my memory after the events start taking place in real life. It's never during extraordinary events, more run of the mill events but not my usual routine. Has anyone else had this sort of occurrence?

#16 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

My father died 1 1/2 years before my mother. They had such a love for each other that was ... it was unique, romantic, strong, transcending... They were truly One. I knew when my father died, but he came to tell me when my mother was going to die (this is a good but too long to type now story). I called her after first making flight reservations. She told me that my father had been sitting outside her window (on the back deck with a patio table and chairs) drinking a cup of coffee waiting for her that same morning. I had just enough time to get there for her to see me and smile, then see had horrible pain, went into a coma, and died.

There are more.

Yes I have the same not deja vu but deja vu occurrences.

#17 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 09:45 PM

I had a dream years ago that I was camping on a hillside in southern california and was sitting around a campfire in the brush near a cave and these women were drinking and talking in a mumbled/muffled way... something about an ibis. It was just 'ibis, ibis' over and over. I told my friend about it the next week and she laughed. She had been camping that night in the Topanga Canyon (don't ask me where) and they were drinking wine and talking about Isis. rotfl.

#18 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:21 PM

marciahhhhhhhhnnnnna, can I share our chat?

#19 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (sleepless sleeper @ Mar 12 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
marciahhhhhhhhnnnnna, can I share our chat?

LoL. I can definitely see why you would want to.... But I would rather you did not.
I am very weird about which dreams I share and which ones I do not. That is one of the ones I do not.
For obvious reasons I had to tell you but that kind of thing could scare alot of people, and I dont want to scare people. I really think it was meant for me to meet you and tell you. Our meeting here online was not a coincidence.

#20 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:56 PM

M, I understand, completely.

Whether you want it or not, you've got sister in me.