• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

This is another song that is really inspiring to me. Much like Defy You by The Offspring, little more rocking though less punk.

Things have not been going well lately, so this song (amoung many others) has been particularly useful.

I hope that maybe this can help some of you also...

#2 mtc

mtc

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Marcianna @ Dec 19 2008, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is another song that is really inspiring to me. Much like Defy You by The Offspring, little more rocking though less punk.

Things have not been going well lately, so this song (amoung many others) has been particularly useful.

I hope that maybe this can help some of you also...

Marcianna Maybe this will make you smile. I found out my boyfriend of seven years was cheating on me. so I sent him these two videos. I may have to send it two you in to different posts, but it may make you smile. It made me feel better to send it to him. I was?am a little upset at him!!!

#3 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (mtc @ Dec 20 2008, 05:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Marcianna Maybe this will make you smile. I found out my boyfriend of seven years was cheating on me. so I sent him these two videos. I may have to send it two you in to different posts, but it may make you smile. It made me feel better to send it to him. I was?am a little upset at him!!!

Ha ha! I can see how that song would possibly make you feel better. I personally think that it is a really funny song, and I really like it, but that is about it. Your story sounds all to familiar. I have been down that road many times. I think that in the process of healing from the situation, Anger, is one of the first and the worst. I Hope you are doing better!

On a side note, I am compiling a compilation of positive outlook type of songs, and sadly, it is kinda hard to find them. Seems bitter and jaded is extremely popular these days. (but with what MTC and I have dealt with, I am not suprised by this.) I a hopnig to find better more inspiring music for those of us needing to get past, the past..... Anyone have any suggestions?