Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greatbig47

Another New Song

12 posts in this topic

All the great horror movies seem to be on this time of the year.

It's a strange thing...Like Jurrasic Park during Thanksgiving Weekend

Yeah, I'm slightly depressed this time of the year...

I should be creating songs of "decking the halls" or some damn thing like that.

Oh well...please...enjoy...

http://www.icecreamantisocial.com/devilsgun.mp3

Yep...Thanks for listening!!!!

:)

Is this the dark lord song you were telling me about? nice!!!!

Reminded me of "talking heads" and the creeeeeeeeeeeeepy laugh wow did that give me chills!

You can almost hear the goats head and pentagram, eh?

Hey don't knock pentagrams. That's a religious symbol for some of us and it's not evil. :) Ok I do prefer mine right-side-up. Wait...hear the goats head? haha maaaaaa

Heh don't worry I'm not upset. I just have to defend my pagan brethren. Can't wait to hear the song...gotta get my headphones plugged in...I have the feeling I'm gonna have a big Stu folder on my mp3 player!!

I think if I had a way to record my music on mp3's and had a quiet room to do it in, I'd be posting here too. lol If I tried to do that now, all you'd hear is an almost-4-yr-old squealing at the cat. I suppose that could be considered performance art...

OMG OMG that's so awesome! What a great song. First I was like, this song actually makes me feel happy and makes me want to dance, and then I heard "the Devil's crypt just won't let go" and I thought "YES! that's exactly how I feel right now!" This is my favorite of your songs so far. :D I will be dancing at work to this one for sure. Thanks for the share!

I have many Pagen friends myself...and I love them dearly.

A very good friend of mine is a High Priestess, and she just wrote me back telling me she loved the song. That was nice to hear. I never know who I'll offend with my songs...and I don't really care...I mean, they just come out.

"Race with the devil" is actually written and performed by a band called "The Gun" in the late 60's...Look them up on Youtube to hear the original...MANY bands have re-made it though.

I wasn't offended by your song. I loved it!

You can almost hear the goats head and pentagram, eh?

:)

Thanks for listening!

;) ALWAYS.

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Thanks, Silmarwen! It's nice to take a break from recording my own stuff, and record a cover for fun. Please tell everyone you know, and send the file out to everyone, okay!?! :)

-Stu