Photo

I'm Bored

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, science, Halloween, music (am I being too generic??)

Posted 12 December 2008 - 10:44 PM

I'm bored. I know I check the NN forum too much when I get a big pink error message when I click "View New Posts" But here I am again.

Sure I have work to do.
I could wash the dishes, or do my laundry. I could wash the kid. I could do the business work I have to do. I could update my blog or practice that song on my guitar for the talent show in 5 months. I could read the rest of the new JK Rowling book or play a video game. I could watch a DVD or browse Amazon mp3 downloads some more. Shoot there's lots of things to do, but I don't want to do any of it. And I can't think of anything I WANT to do except sit here and wait for someone else to post something.

So the kid & I are making popcorn and maybe in that time I'll think of something fun to do. Cuz man I am sooooo bored!

#2 greatbig47

greatbig47

www.newrolemodels.com

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:35 AM

We need to actively seek those with N...
How cool would it be to expand by 10X this time next year?

Chats...
Interest Groups within...
Video posts from users...

ahhhh yeah!

We'd be a force to reckon with...
That is my goal for the next year

#3 amazingracie28

amazingracie28

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Jewelry design, blogging about Narcolepsy, devising ways to make up for my Narc'd out memory and concentration.

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:04 AM

I wonder what one would have to do to arrange a Narcolepsy awareness walk or something of that nature. Hmmmm.... wonder if there is such a thing.

I'm here for my nightly round of reflux and forum browsing-I'm taking the kiddos to see Santy Claus tomorrow with a good friend of mine. 3 3yr old boys (2 of which are mine) and a 5 yrs old girl, should be interesting. Don't know what I'm going to do after Christmas-the Santa Claus is watching you angle works like a charm these days but January is just around the corner.....lol....

Funny how being the only one awake at 2 am facilitates the comparison of Santa to Big Brother.....