Wanted To Share Local Artist

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 877 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:23 PM

I want to share this artist with others. I have met this man, but I do not know him. He is world class and his paintings are phenomenal. I'm sure that if we posted everything that we liked, then NN server would overload! I really want to share his paintings because 1) he's local, 2) most subject matter is local, and 3) wow!

I'll add a link to his site, but this is not a "call" to buy anything. I'm sure the majority of us on here couldn't afford it anyway, and like I said, I don't know the guy. This links to his gallery, but don't forget to check out his "folio."

He has many paintings that are no longer on his site, though. If you go to this other site, you'll find a few more. I'd like you to see another that I love titled El mano de creado.

There are several of Mr. Beecham's prints on the above link. You should look at them all. It's hard to believe that the polar bears are a painting. My fav on this site, again, it the ocelot (el mano...) ChuckZ, you may like the one titled, On Top of the World.

#2 dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, science, Halloween, music (am I being too generic??)

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

Those are lovely. Thank you. He is extremely talented!