Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sleepless sleeper

Wasn't Sure Where To Place This

4 posts in this topic

My mother wanted a picture of my father and her etched into their headstone (both cremated, ashes mixed together). I picked out a photo, worked it out in photoshop and emailed it to the monument people. I put the words "Love Story" on there because my parents were good friends with a well known artist that created an 8' x 8' x 8' sculpture of them titled, you guessed it, "Love Story." He was so impressed with the love that they had for one another that he created this huge piece of artwork about them, and it has traveled the globe. I'll add the picture that the monument company mailed to me because I haven't been to the grave since the marker was placed in order to take one myself.

I suppose that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it is a piece of artwork of which I am proud.

Great placement choice, and the image is incredible. Their love IS obvious and visceral in this image. Clearly, it more than transcends this physical world. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am honored to glimpse something so powerful.