Narcoleptic In The Uk?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 denirosdoll

denirosdoll

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:44 PM

Hi friends, just to let you know about a UK-specific Narcolepsy group.
http://dailystrength.org/groups/uknarcolepsy

Narcolepsy Network is a fantastic group for networking and discussing the condition, but can't always offer UK-specific advice such as medical and employment issues, and discussion about benefits and the law.

We're a friendly, welcoming bunch, just like Narcolepsy Network, and have many members in common. Hope to see many more UK people with narcolepsy join us.

#2 greatbig47

greatbig47

www.newrolemodels.com

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (denirosdoll @ Nov 25 2008, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi friends, just to let you know about a UK-specific Narcolepsy group.
http://dailystrength.org/groups/uknarcolepsy

Narcolepsy Network is a fantastic group for networking and discussing the condition, but can't always offer UK-specific advice such as medical and employment issues, and discussion about benefits and the law.

We're a friendly, welcoming bunch, just like Narcolepsy Network, and have many members in common. Hope to see many more UK people with narcolepsy join us.

My friends in the UK have needed support they can be proud of for quite awhile, and it is my hope that any of our members in the UK be involved in this group. We are divided by an ocean, but united in our condition. I also hope that the members of this group feel as at home posting here as well!

Thanks, denirosdoll! Keep us posted and linked and we will do our very best to do the same!

-Stu

#3 carrieannburns

carrieannburns

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Interests
    Photography, Photo Re-Touching, Videography, Video Editing, Directing, Movies, Film, Acting, Advertising, Graphic Design, Networking, Blogging, Web Design, Computers & Technology, Reading, Writing, Literature, History, Mythology, Urban Legends, The Study Of Religion, Traveling, Art, Fine Arts, Meeting New People, Concerts, Video Games, Study Of Health & Neurology or Neuroscience, Interior Design, Video Game Testing, Police & Services, Theatre or Theatrical Arts, Army, Military, Air Force, Volunteering, Camping, Boxing, The Drums, Piercings, Tattoos, Body Mods, Alternative Lifestyle, Boxing, Sports, Football, Hockey, (unfortunately I do not watch any sports, no one I know is really interested…)

Hobbies
    Photography, Photo Re-Touching, Videography, Video Editing, Watching Movies, Networking, Blogging, YouTube’ing, Reading, Web Design, Music, Video Games, Research, I collect; Horror paraphernalia, Action Figures (movie related), & Comic Related things…

Posted Today, 06:42 AM

There is also this one:

• United Kingdom:
  1. Narcolepsy In The UK: https://www.facebook...59901527405997/