Photo

Any Of My N Friends Live In Australia

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lovemyhusband

Lovemyhusband

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, spend time with my family and will always say yes to a trip to an amusement park!

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:29 AM

I was just wondering if anyone lives in Australia could give me some insight. Andre and I are toying with the idea of moving and that is our first choice. I of course wanted to know how easy/hard it has been for anyone with N to get treatment.

Thanks

#2 wardbennett

wardbennett

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Lovemyhusband @ Nov 15 2008, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just wondering if anyone lives in Australia could give me some insight. Andre and I are toying with the idea of moving and that is our first choice. I of course wanted to know how easy/hard it has been for anyone with N to get treatment.

I lived there for several years. Being British and Australia being part of the Commonwealth it was easy for me to get in in 1970. Now it is extremely difficult to get anything other than a short tourist visa, even for people from the British Commonwealth. They have a National Health system much like Britain which makes it attractive. If you have any kind of chronic health condition they won't let you emigrate there. I'd say its as hard to get into as the US.

#3 Emo

Emo

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Oh, I don't know. Lotta stuff. And not a lotta other stuff

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (Lovemyhusband @ Nov 15 2008, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

Well, they talk funny down there! Or maybe the other way around (?). There is an Australian PWN Inner Net site or two. Been years since I heard of them but I bet they are still active. Give them a Google!

nite nite
Emo
reporting from Fort Mudge, Idaho