Marcianna

Photography...

45 posts in this topic

Topic is pretty self explanitory....

I do want to add though however that we do get all ages here so lets not post our artsy nudes ok?

Oh yes and of course, don't submit material that isn't yours.

Hope I'm not the only one who post!

HINT HINT!!!!!!!

I was just messing around with some friends at Kingwood center yesterday....

Click on picture for larger view.

I was just messing around with some friends at Kingwood center yesterday....

Click on picture for larger view.

and where would we find these artsy ones?....aghemmm...

Ok i'm not a photographer... I had someone take this picture of me through the glass with my cell phone. Not sure why but i really like it. Or maybe i just like looking at myself? I hope not..lol :blink:

post-4507-1223934968_thumb.jpg

Kingwood Center, Mansfield

Built in 1926 for Mr. and Mrs. Charles Kelley King, the 47-acre estate opened as a public garden in 1953, one year after Mr. King's death. Mr. King, who was married and divorced twice, never had children. He left most of his estate to the private foundation that continues to operate Kingwood Center today. Mr. King made his fortune in Mansfield, Ohio working with the Ohio Brass Company. Hired as the company's first electrical engineer in 1893, he led Ohio Brass into new ventures, particularly the manufacture of electrical fittings for railroads and trolleys. Mr. King eventually became President and Chairman of the Board of Ohio Brass.

credit link

As far as I know they are very very protective of the grounds here. It is a huge mansion style place it rocks. There is more bulidings across the road from it that belong to them to though they are not open to the public. I seriously doubt they had any film crews there. They dont even allow weddings to take place there. All of those pics were taken here yesterday.

Ok i'm not a photographer... I had someone take this picture of me through the glass with my cell phone. Not sure why but i really like it. Or maybe i just like looking at myself? I hope not..lol :blink:

It's like you have a halo! thats cool.

I also enjoy (probably more than photography) photomanipulation!

It's like you have a halo! thats cool.

A halo... so unfitting.. or wait.. maybe my screen name.. is just a clever disguise to throw off people..

actually i always look like a i have a halo... but its just hanging on the tips of horns... and here we are again typing the inner dialogue... sigh...

how many side effects will i have NOT listed on the label...

Ok, I'll bite! Here's one of my favs...

He looks hungry! I wonder what he is looking at? did you use a super zoom lense or were you that brave?

I like these! Did you do this? what program did you use? I think the last one is my favorite, kinda has a sense of abandon to it...

He looks hungry! I wonder what he is looking at? did you use a super zoom lense or were you that brave?

It's easy to be "brave" in a zoo ;) (Notice the clipped right wing - poor guy!) But i did use a zoom as well.

I like these! Did you do this? what program did you use? I think the last one is my favorite, kinda has a sense of abandon to it...

Yes, all my creations. Used Photoshop. Glad you like them!

Is that tai chi in a ballgown? priceless!

duuuuuuuuuude...photography's amazing. and so is photoshop. and so is traveling to amazing places that pretty much make taking gorgeous pictures the easiest thing ever. I LOVE TAKING PICTURES hahah...obviouslyyyy

post-4499-1228108029_thumb.jpg post-4499-1228108046_thumb.jpg post-4499-1228108039_thumb.jpg post-4499-1228108113_thumb.jpg post-4499-1228108081_thumb.jpg post-4499-1228108246_thumb.jpg

ok this isn't related but marcianna namedone of my new fishies torky and i promised a pic

he's always hungry so hes never still and i had a hell of a time just getting this crappy pic so i appologize for the quality

I love this fish! What kind is it?

It's easy to be "brave" in a zoo ;) (Notice the clipped right wing - poor guy!) But i did use a zoom as well.

The detail is rich enough that it seems as though Mr. Sam Eagle has had beak reconstruction. I am truly impressed with your skills.

This is not my pic. I found it in my parents' basement and I'm captivated by it. One of my father's friends took it. He's been a well known photographer for many an age. It was taken just after hurricane Camille hit the Gulf Coast. It is of an oak tree that was in our front yard. My father is in the picture and my sister is one of the girls in the tree.

Okay, I've got to add another by the same photographer of my parents and me. circa 1968,

Please no copyright infringement!!!!!!

I know that these aren't mine, but they're of my life. They are incredibly artistic, and they're too beautiful not to share. I have a few more of these old b&w's that I'd like to post, but let me know if I shouldn't.

i love the door one, where was it taken?

thank you! it was on a little greek island called kea/tzia...it was part of an old ruined castle at the top of the mountain on which their capital city was located. i studied abroad in athens and traveled a lot...soooo many great places to take pictures--can't even put them into words!

ok this isn't related but marcianna namedone of my new fishies torky and i promised a pic

he's always hungry so hes never still and i had a hell of a time just getting this crappy pic so i appologize for the quality

TORKY!!!!!!!! Oh how CUTE! I knew he would be of course. Fish cant help it.

Thanks or the pic!

This is not my pic. I found it in my parents' basement and I'm captivated by it. One of my father's friends took it. He's been a well known photographer for many an age. It was taken just after hurricane Camille hit the Gulf Coast. It is of an oak tree that was in our front yard. My father is in the picture and my sister is one of the girls in the tree.

Okay, I've got to add another by the same photographer of my parents and me. circa 1968,

Please no copyright infringement!!!!!!

I know that these aren't mine, but they're of my life. They are incredibly artistic, and they're too beautiful not to share. I have a few more of these old b&w's that I'd like to post, but let me know if I shouldn't.

I dont see a problem with it. as long as your not claiming them. If you happen to know the photoraphers name that would be cool. but if not... I wont harsh you on it.... I love the tree picture. LOVE IT.