57 posts in this topic

doin: That sounds like a scary repeating nightmare!

DeathRabbit:

That has happened to me, too.  It's terrible!

I haven't had a terrifying dream in a while, but I took a really long nap yesterday and had a terrifying dream.  The first half ran into the second half, but the first half was not really related to the second half.  There was a weird transition, though.  The first half of the dream was my normal, surreal, bizarre type of dreaming.  The second half started the same, but ended violently.

Anyway, the dream basically involved these two younger guys who I have never seen confront me about something (I don't remember what) and they were really aggressive.  One of them took my left arm really hard and shoved me.  I felt the pain.  The second guy got in my face and was shouting about something.  I put my arms up to try to move him back, but then he started head butting me.  The pain was excruciating.  He head butt me about 5 times before I woke up.  

I also was falling in and out of sleep at the beginning of my nap and was having crazy SP.  

Okay, truth telling time here. In most of my nightmares, I am female. I don't know why, but it's always been this way. In a lot of them, friends and family turn on me and try to rape me or kill me. The worst one was when I dreamt I was a girl and my Dad was trying to murder me with a knife, so I got the knife and stabbed him, then just cried in the blood until I woke up.

Whoa!  That sounds terrible!

That is interesting about you being a girl in most of your nightmares.  

Yeah, I dont want to even know what the Freudian differential is on that one lol. In actuality, so many of my dreams are utter nonsense that I put zero stock in dream analysis. My dream world would be a Dadaist's playground if you know what I mean.

Being a girl can sometimes be a nightmare, trust me.  :D

My dreams are the same way!  My friends used to encourage me to keep a sleep journal and I tried once, but I had to wake up at least 3 times a night to write down a different, weird dream.  Since I am already exhausted, I just made myself more tired.  

Also, my dreams very rarely make sense so I'm like you:  there is no need to do much analysis on them.  I can sense in the dream when it is something I should pay attention to (like repressed emotions coming out in dream life), but usually they're just like the Beatles "Yellow Submarine" feature film.  They're weird, loud, colorful, not usually pleasant, engage all senses, etc.  I have never tried acid, but I do wonder if my dreams are like bad acid trips.

I accidentally fell asleep during a 15 minute break at work tonight (after taking 30 mg of Ritalin). 

I had a nightmare about being pregnant (I'm not pregnant in real life - this is not a weird or cryptic pregnancy announcement). I was in the hospital about to deliver when the midwife and a nurse tell me that my son will be stillborn. They said there was nothing they could do, so they walked out of the room and started eating popcorn. 

I'm going to interpret the first part not as a cursedly prophetic literal interpretation, but rather symbolically because of some of the feelings I have had over the past few months about life trajectory and trying to process my feelings in waking life. I must not be doing a very good job processing since I'm dreaming about it.

I'm going to interpret the second part of the dream literally because someone woke me up by making microwave popcorn.

I can wake up Frm a dream go pee

Come back go to sleep and pick up exactly where I left off

I have had dreams SO BAD THAT I CANT MAKE MYSELF TELL ABOUT IT

ITS HORRIFIC AN THEU MESS WITH ME THE WHOKE DAY !!!!

;)