Photo

Easily Offended!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Xvicki-woodX

Xvicki-woodX

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Shopping<br />On line shopping lol<br />With family and friends<br />Keyboard<br />Talking!

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:34 PM

Does any 1 else hate it when people try to make you collapse because they think its funny!? its so cruel. hasnt happened 2 me much but feel bad for people who it does happen to! x0x

#2 Henry G

Henry G

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Xvicki-woodX @ Aug 31 2008, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does any 1 else hate it when people try to make you collapse because they think its funny!? its so cruel. hasnt happened 2 me much but feel bad for people who it does happen to! x0x

I pray I never see that happening before me.
Because I swear: I will make the person who thinks it's funny. collapse real badly himself.

I have zero tolerance for cruelty.

#3 greatbig47

greatbig47

www.newrolemodels.com

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:22 PM

Most offensive thing that ever happened was when a woman I was involved with grabbed my hair during a cataplectic siezure and sarcastically yelled "BREATH!" in my face...

Starts with "B"... rhymes with "itch"

#4 MEColumbo

MEColumbo

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:16 AM

I hate it when people can see that I'm about to have an "attack" and say something to the effect of "You better sit down before you pass out." And then laugh about it. When they know darn well that I don't "pass out" and fall asleep when I collapse from cataplexy.
My family and I joke about it all of the time, but that's what we do when we can't change something that we don't like. We use humor to get us through hard times, but sometimes it's frustrating when they don't get the facts straight.

...I hope that made sense...I just woke up and the Xyrem isn't exactly worn off. rolleyes.gif

#5 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:24 PM

That happens constantly. It is rediculous. I used to get mad but whats the point? It wont change anything. It doesn't happen so much anymore now that most of my friends got over it. Maybe we all just grew up or maybe making me fall got boring I'm not sure. Maybe things just quit being funny to me. But I'm glad for it all the same.

I would say that my worst case scenario involved a guy named KIMBRE. (and if you ever read this Kim, you can bite me for all the abuse you put me through!)

He used to say stupid or funny stuff all the time and I would fall down. To the extent that was pretty much the entire reason he spoke out loud usually.
Then eventually he quit making jokes.
He would just point at me and say:
"FALL DOWN!!!"

And I would.

Ok now why is that funny you ask? why would I start laughing and fall at all?
I remember it clearly. I thought it was hilarious that he would have the odacity to think I would fall down just because he said so.
And then I would. very hard.

And I did everytime. I literally had to train myself not to listen to him. It was so embarassing cuz this happened mostly in public.
He's a great guy really, But he is also a COMPLETE ASS!!!!!!!!

I hope he is reads this someday. I feel the need to TP some trees.....
I know where you live Kim! Your moms house isn't hard to find!
(seriously he's like thirty and lives with his mom...)
That alone should make us all fall to the ground.... HA!

#6 maggie

maggie

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:43 PM

I want to "fall" him down. I don't have cataplexy and don't have contact with anyone who does but I think if anyone who deliberately causes one to fall is a complete ASS and I would like to help TP that tree, his car and anything else, even him! Jerk!
I clearly do not understand why people are so stupid, gee why didn't he wait until you were say on a hill and watch you roll to the bottom or while you were driving or when you were eating, he is a huge ass. O.K. now I'm pissed and I hope he gets something that he can't completely control and someone finds his "falling" down trigger and uses it on him. To be a fly on the wall for that one wink.gif . Oh crap now I feel bad for wishing bad on him.

#7 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (maggie @ Sep 9 2008, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to "fall" him down. I don't have cataplexy and don't have contact with anyone who does but I think if anyone who deliberately causes one to fall is a complete ASS and I would like to help TP that tree, his car and anything else, even him! Jerk!
I clearly do not understand why people are so stupid, gee why didn't he wait until you were say on a hill and watch you roll to the bottom or while you were driving or when you were eating, he is a huge ass. O.K. now I'm pissed and I hope he gets something that he can't completely control and someone finds his "falling" down trigger and uses it on him. To be a fly on the wall for that one wink.gif . Oh crap now I feel bad for wishing bad on him.

lol... I can understand how this is sooo upseting.. I know... duh I was there. but really in the huge big picture of our entire lives it was just tiny little things that happened. I personally would rather have to deal with Kimbre being a jerk, than an entire room of people at a funeral thinking I had the odacity to show up all junked out.

life is to short to be angry. It annoys me yes, but I am not mad anymore. (I also quit hanging out with him... that helped alot!)

#8 Lais02

Lais02

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (Marcianna @ Oct 7 2008, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
life is to short to be angry.

Perfect quote. I pretty much live by this too. I always say it takes too much energy to hate someone. smile.gif