Photo

New Haven Area

24 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_EBWalsh_*

Guest_EBWalsh_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:51 AM

My 20 year old son was recently diagnosed and feeling very "out of place" among his peers- I would welcome he get involved. We are in Woodbridge. I am going to mention this forum to my wife and he. If he wishes I will be happy to help you organize a meeting. I run associations and set up events for my work, so I could probably do this for you quickly and at no charge.

#22 Guest_EB Walsh_*

Guest_EB Walsh_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:15 AM

The New Haven public libary downtown has great meeting space and I would be happy to reserve a room to set up a meeting for any who would like to start a New Haven area group. I started a group on Facebook called Greater New haven Narcolepsy forum - if you have interest, go there and join the group. Once we start this going the next step can be a live meeting.

Thanks,

Ed

ebwalsh@optonline.net

Parking is on the street so being a few bucks in quarters.

#23 brigitab

brigitab

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

Ed,

It doesn't look like any of you have actually gotten together to meet.

Is there a cost to reserving a room at the library? If no...

If you pick a weekend date, a couple of us from MA/RI could come down to help you all get started.

All you have to do is reserve the room. Find out a few dates that are available.

Once that is done the rest will come together.

Brigita

#24 Guest_brigitab_*

Guest_brigitab_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

HELLO Narcoleptics!

Ed is in the process of making arrangements for a support group meeting in New Haven for early November - he would like to hear from you - who is interested in coming???

#25 Guest_A_*

Guest_A_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:58 AM

Did this ever end up happening?

Reply to this topic