Kidlet

New Haven Area

34 posts in this topic

I live in Wallingford, right outside of New Haven, and would like to get a group together. If anyone is interested, email me!

I live in Wallingford, right outside of New Haven, and would like to get a group together. If anyone is interested, email me!

Wish this was a newer post, I'm in Westport for a while and would love to meet some fellow Ns

Hello. I'm in New Haven, and would be happy to host if people are interested in getting together. Newly diagnosed.

I am in Bridgeport CT and I have N with C It would be great to have a group to meet and talk

Perhaps we could all meet in Milford, somewhat in the middle of our distribution? There are quite a few restaurants there...

Hello. I'm in New Haven, and would be happy to host if people are interested in getting together. Newly diagnosed.

I live in Hamden/New Haven area, and joined the network for support for my daughter and would also be interested in hosting the gatherings .

Janice from Hamden

I live in Hamden/New Haven area, and joined the network for support for my daughter and would also be interested in hosting the gatherings .

Janice from Hamden

Janice from Hamden

Janice from Hamden

Janice from Hamden

Janice from Hamden

Janice from Hamden

We are in New Haven and we could also host! Would folks farther away be interested in coming? What are the best times for all of you?

Did you end up getting a group together? Anyone have an adolescent diagnosed with n with c?

Did you end up getting a group together? Anyone have an adolescent diagnosed with n with c?

I live in East Hampton and I have a 14-yr-old son with narcolepsy. I am interested in meeting with other parents and their children.

OMG I hope you guys are still out there. I'm in Stamford and in desperate need of face to face/ phone support or just talking .

I am 33 y/o woman with N. I live near Hartford but can get a ride to the New Haven. Is anyone having groups or meet-ups?

Hello, I live in Meriden and could use support. Is there an active group? Much thanks!!

I would also really like to know if there is an active group, I'm a student in New Haven.

If not I highly recommend someone start one up, perhaps meetup.com would be the best way to connect. 

My 20 year old son was recently diagnosed and feeling very "out of place" among his peers- I would welcome he get involved. We are in Woodbridge. I am going to mention this forum to my wife and he. If he wishes I will be happy to help you organize a meeting. I run associations and set up events for my work, so I could probably do this for you quickly and at no charge.

The New Haven public libary downtown has great meeting space and I would be happy to reserve a room to set up a meeting for any who would like to start a New Haven area group. I started a group on Facebook called Greater New haven Narcolepsy forum - if you have interest, go there and join the group. Once we start this going the next step can be a live meeting.

Thanks,

Ed

ebwalsh@optonline.net

Parking is on the street so being a few bucks in quarters.

Ed,

It doesn't look like any of you have actually gotten together to meet.

Is there a cost to reserving a room at the library? If no...

If you pick a weekend date, a couple of us from MA/RI could come down to help you all get started.

All you have to do is reserve the room. Find out a few dates that are available.

Once that is done the rest will come together.

Brigita

HELLO Narcoleptics!

Ed is in the process of making arrangements for a support group meeting in New Haven for early November - he would like to hear from you - who is interested in coming???