Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marcianna

Games

7 posts in this topic

If I were to start a forum Game would anyone play? I know a few good ones. I would keep it here in free writing so you would have to check in here a little more often then you may usually do... But it could be so much fun!!!!

If I were to start a forum Game would anyone play? I know a few good ones. I would keep it here in free writing so you would have to check in here a little more often then you may usually do... But it could be so much fun!!!!

I'm game.... Get it :lol: I crack myself up

lol... cool. We need lots more people though.

Come on guys it will be neat!!! and sorta interesting!

there are lots... here are a few....

Word association: You say the first word that comes to mind when you read the word in the post above you.

This or That: Basically what it is some one says some thing like "Basketball or baseball?" Then the next person replies to it and then puts two other things up and it continues.

Question game: A person asks a question. Then the next person answers the question and then post a new one, and it continues...

Drop death: drop something stupid like a pencil and whoever posts next must make some dramatic way of dieing from it, and then they drop something for the next person to die from.

Three little words: write three words that would begin a sentence then the next person writes three words and so on..... till we end up with a really interesting story written!

Just some goofy stuff I have seen on other forums. there actually fun and make really good ice breakers for our new friends too!

Yeah I love forum games!

Im in if we make one. ^_^

I'm game for a game. B)