Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snoozer

Work At Home

6 posts in this topic

Is there anyone out there who works from home? I would like to look into this option but am finding mostly scams and pyramid schemes. My husband and I would like to start a family but I will be unable to drive to work during the process when I'm off my meds.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I know that Rachel is a "sleepy Avon lady" -- it says so in her sig.

Is there anyone out there who works from home? I would like to look into this option but am finding mostly scams and pyramid schemes. My husband and I would like to start a family but I will be unable to drive to work during the process when I'm off my meds.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I usually work from home at least two days a week. I am a fulltime nurse in state government and many things that I do can be done just as well from my home computer. There are insurance companies, and some customer service type jobs that can be done from home.

I know some people that make good amounts of money from ebay. It can be really hard work though.

I work from home for a company called Telenetwork. It's a phone tech support job, and pays a lot better than disability is supposed to. Just know that it can be a challenge to stay awake when working from home. There's no one to keep you awake, but the ringing phones do help.

i'd love to know of some too... I looked for months... the only ones I found that weren't fake were phone jobs, and my son is such a whiney and loud kid and my daughter is super loud too so that wouldn't work