Photo

Special Chocolate Salty Treat

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lovemyhusband

Lovemyhusband

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, spend time with my family and will always say yes to a trip to an amusement park!

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

OK this is another one of Andre's favorites. I haven't made them in a few weeks but when Andre mentioned it earlier I thought I would share.

You will need:

1 bag of Hershey Kisses
1 bag of Reese's pieces or M&M's
1 Bag of square pretzels ( you know the ones that look like windows)

Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and put pretzels in single layer on pan. Unwrap all the Hershey kisses (worst part of the job!) place 1 kiss on each pretzel. Place in oven for about 5-8 minutes just long enough to heat the kisses throughout. Keep an eye on them the kisses do not loose shape when they are warm and are easy to burn. Once they are soft take out of oven and put one M&M or Reese's treat on top and push down lightly. It will make the kiss melt into the pretzel and the treat on top will melt into the kiss. Let them cool for about 15-20 minutes before you eat.

It is the perfect salt, chocolate and peanut butter (if you use Reese's) combination.

YUMMY

#2 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (Lovemyhusband @ Aug 11 2008, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK this is another one of Andre's favorites. I haven't made them in a few weeks but when Andre mentioned it earlier I thought I would share.

You will need:

1 bag of Hershey Kisses
1 bag of Reese's pieces or M&M's
1 Bag of square pretzels ( you know the ones that look like windows)

Preheat oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and put pretzels in single layer on pan. Unwrap all the Hershey kisses (worst part of the job!) place 1 kiss on each pretzel. Place in oven for about 5-8 minutes just long enough to heat the kisses throughout. Keep an eye on them the kisses do not loose shape when they are warm and are easy to burn. Once they are soft take out of oven and put one M&M or Reese's treat on top and push down lightly. It will make the kiss melt into the pretzel and the treat on top will melt into the kiss. Let them cool for about 15-20 minutes before you eat.

It is the perfect salt, chocolate and peanut butter (if you use Reese's) combination.

YUMMY

Oh yeah I forgot about those!!!! my mom makes them at xmas. only she uses the hershy kisses with the carmel in them.