Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:58 PM
Anyone have any good ideas how to combine the two?
Salt and vinegar potatoe chips with hot fudge didn't really work out to well....
Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:48 PM
Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:18 AM
I have seen chocolate covered bacon but have not tried it yet. I love them both separate. I would love to know if anyone else has tried it.
I will also make my regular chocolate chip cookie recipe but add a little extra salt to it. I use either Kosher or Sea Salt because I think they taste saltier than table salt, if that makes any sense.
Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:21 AM
Posted 13 December 2009 - 10:26 PM
- Ritz Crackers with Peanut Butter or Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Hawaiin Bread stuffed with regular or Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
- Chex Mix oventoasted with Ranch Dressing (strange fix - I know)
- Extra Salty French Fries and Lots of Ketchep
- Garlic Pickles (salty brine and sour sweetness of the pickle sometimes just hits that spot)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- Peanut Butter and Potato Chip sandwich
Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:50 AM
(Don't say eww until you give it a shot)
Fix some frozen onion rings. Salt them and eat them.
Right away when you are done, eat something extremely rich and chocolatey.
Chocolate will never taste as rich and sweet as it does after eating onion rings.