These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:31 PM

You definitely MUST watch Napoleon Dynamite for the song to be funny, and it won't be if you don't like the movie. Otherwise, how much funnier can

Yes I love technology
but not as much as you, you see
But still I love technology

be? Coming from Kip with nerd glasses, pocket protector, white knee high socks, and black slipper shoes.

#22 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:28 AM

Another fav movie:

Something about Mary

two words:

HAIR GEL

#23 dogdreams

dogdreams

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, science, Halloween, music (am I being too generic??)

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:40 AM

I didn't really enjoy Something About Mary. I dunno, it just wasn't that funny. I guess I don't like the actress. She can't really act. I always wonder how the hell she ended up in so many movies because she really stinks.

#24 sleepless sleeper

sleepless sleeper

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:24 PM

Her smile. but you're right about the acting. I've enjoyed Ben Stiller movies, but then I even liked Starsky and Hutch. You have to remember that I was a little girl when it was a TV show and I watched it religiously. Just the same as CHiPs. Although I hate 80's music, I had to watch The Wedding Singer. Adam Sandler's Happy Gilmore had me rolling, also. I think it's the ridiculous irony that comes across in the movies that gets me on the floor rolling. In Happy: a hockey player playing golf; Bob Barker calling him a *BEEP*. I grew up watching Let's Make a Deal, so Bob Barker, to me, is not someone that would do that. Of the movies that I've listed, only Nacho Libre doesn't have a tie to my past. Something about Mary ties together for me because of the "first date" scenario. But then, I had never seen the hair gel scene in another movie, either, so it had me horribly grossed out but laughing. It was a shock. Most unhurtful shocking things will make me laugh.

I want to put another pic of on of my fav things, but my file manager isn't working. Maybe later.