Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greatbig47

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things!

21 posts in this topic

This is my dog, Rocky...He's too cool!

IMG_9971.jpg

This is Sadie, marching with a penguin...

IMG_0320.jpg

This is Sophie...Taking a Dip in the pool

IMG_9791.jpg

Your girls and Puppy are precious.

I could almost hear Julie Andrews singing your post title.

My favorite things are:

My family, Chocolate, Roller coasters and did I mention Chocolate.

These are my babies!

This is my Mika He was a babysitting job gone permanent. yay for me!

mikanapping.jpg

This is Musashi 3 days old

tinychacha.jpg

Musashi 3 years old. He got VERY BIG.

musashi01.jpg

Musashi's parents my Kohaku and Miyako... Dont they look so in love??

xmas05.jpg

WHEN I SORT OUT UP DATING MY PHOTES OF MY SIX MONTH WHITE BOXER DOG , I WILL POST THEM .AS APART FROM MY LOVLY SONS ,HE IS ONE OF MY FAV THINGS. ALSO THIS SITE IS IN MY TOP 10 :rolleyes:;)

Here are pictures of my babies, CTW A Last Word ("Lassie") and Gable Junior ("Junior"). They are retired racing Greyhounds, who get the same type of crazy names as racehorses. Lassie is red fawn in color with the purple collar, and Junior is fawn in color with the black collar.

These are the kind of babies that I don' t have to worry about dropping when I have an attack of Cataplexy, so they're probably the only ones that we will have. They also don't mind so much when mama takes a nap, because they sleep about 75% of the time themselves.

K

post-4353-1218491296.jpg

post-4353-1218491363.jpg

Ah...the joys of a wet tounge across your face while having a cataplectic siezure...

THAT'S love :)

-Stu

oh no they are sooo cute and look sooo happy! :D

These are my other babies. They live in GIGANTIC TANKS and are all about the size of small plates.

MVC-020S2.jpg

This is Lao. We found him Wasn't sure at first if he was the real deal or not but he was so skinny and starved and completely not afraid of us we decided he was a pet someone dumped. He's fat and happy now! Named for Lao Tsu.

MVC-005S.jpg

Not the greatest picture but this is Fu and Shou two of three we got from some people who didn't wanna bother with them anymore. They were born and raised in captivity. In the wild they would be free bait.

MVC-007S2.jpg

This is Lou. One of the three we rescued from lazy owners! Lou, Fu and Shou, were named after three chinese immortals.

Ok I'm all out of pets now.

Thats all for me!

post-134-1222321643_thumb.jpgpost-134-1222321481_thumb.jpg

post-134-1222321643_thumb.jpgpost-134-1222321481_thumb.jpg

wow! your dogs look REALLY hungry!!!!

And your cat is so chill....

Your fat kitty looks like my fat kitty! His name is Spot (my son wanted another dog after our last Dobie died, so Spot fetches and plays hide-and-seek.) He is the biggest trouble maker and has almost figured out how to use doorknobs and unlock the deadbolt. <_< As you can see, Spot loves anything our son owns or plays with. Once he's captured his prize, he will sleep on it.

post-4485-1236613805_thumb.jpg

He's vicious and likes to recreate the saber tooth tiger scene from "Primeval". I should update my photos...he is much bigger and fatter now. :rolleyes:

post-4485-1236614276_thumb.jpg

This was my 1st baby, Crystal, napping with Grandma.

post-4485-1236613870_thumb.jpg

And my second baby, Chloe.

post-4485-1236613901_thumb.jpg

She was very good with our son (who's 4 now.) She could sleep right through this.

post-4485-1236613923_thumb.jpg

I miss them both.

My favourite things...

Well there's my kitten, Charles. She's my little girl. A snarky, cuddly little looker that is firm in her belief of total supremacy.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/f...yeballingme.jpg

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/f...sgoesSqueak.jpg

And Bean is my big girl. My firstborn. lol. She's a bit wonky looking but is as sweet as gold. Disobedient like a toddler though. Sometimes when I tell her something she looks directly at me, KNOWING what she's supposed to do and I swear she grins before taking off to do whatever she wanted in the first place. Evil creature. The first picture is her right side up, then the next is upside down. She lays like that all the time...even to sleep sometimes! Bizarre little thing.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/f...peanut/Bean.jpg

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/f...ean-osaurus.jpg

Here are my two girls together. Aw. My babies.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/f...nut/Mykitty.jpg

And my other baby who isn't my baby... my brother. Um. It's virtually impossible to get a "normal" picture of Shaun. He's the loser on the left in the second picture, and uh... Napoleon. It was either the Napoleon Dynamite picture or his "three ninjas". So I went with the most identifiable.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/f...ut/Hotstuff.jpg

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/f...eMuskateers.jpg

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/f...nDynamite-1.jpg

And those are three of my favourite things. For some reason my boyfriend hates getting his picture taken. Silly boy.

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Napoleon Dynamite. It's one of my fav movies. Tina, eat your ham.

Your brother did a great job, but I love Pedro's character even more. Your brother's friend should have been Pedro, but I love Kit's character, too. I wanted to get a car (still do) like Pedro's cousins' car. I love the hydraulic shocks and his cuz.

I'm making her a cake

I killed 50 wolverines this summer with a 12 gauge

-his dorky run-

ten speed pulling his brother on rollerblades

the keyboard music made for the movie (not the 80's music)

Kit and his girlfriend, LaFawnduh, who is too hot for him

Kit's necklace

"Sorry I'm late. I just got done taming a wild honeymoon stallion for you guys."

Uncle embarrassing Nap. with bust must

Star's husband walking in

Star's husband beating the crap out of Kit at Rex Kwon Do

Nap. head when he drinks gatorade

"I think this is probably my best drawing ever"

It took me 3 hours to do the shading on your upper lip

Ligers are, like, his favorite animal ever

throwing the plastic doll out the window to watch it drag behind the bus

"GOSH!!"

"I caught you a delicious bass."

Pedro's wig

FFA milk tasting

nipple number 5

Nap. trying to jump over fence after throwing stuff at Uncle Rico's orange van

Uncle Rico's orange van

Where I'm from everybody hits pinatas that look like real people (especially Summer)

and finally....

The Time Machine

"I could have told you that it didn't work"

Many more... I may add to later because now I need to go watch the movie. Thankfully my 10 year old likes it. Something else I like about it that I don't always like in movies... It keeps the same pace, which completely reflects the dorky lifestyle from a dork's point of view.

We just watched most of it. Keith and I are rolling on the floor. I'm busting out with laughter so loudly that Cody is getting upset because we're laughing at something that he just doesn't get.

And Nacho Libre.

I like you cow.

I look hideous now.

The girl scream of Nacho's friend.

The manure

The beehive

the melon

Song for Ramses

the orphan's chips

the flick of Nacho's wrist when he starts his bike mobile

the bike mobile

the white shoes

flexing his butt muscles

that corn looks good

Save me some of that corn for later

the corn sticks

Nacho's seriousness

the story of his parents

refried beans

beans on his face

his friend's monkey attack

giving last rites

He had a good woman, a lush garden, and some russian stacking dolls

The view from my front door:

The hill that you see goes down to a sandstone embankment that goes down to the Wind River. During cold months there are Bald Eagles flying up and down the river looking for food, and during the warmer months the Ospreys come in. They have a nest that I can't see from the house, but it is directly forward of home.

This is our 14 yo cat Penelope. She is blind in one eye (left)

Kid... I wish he were mine... A captured black, wild Mustang from the Pryor Mountains in NC Wyoming. This band is the only one that carries the Barbarosa blood. The genetics have mutated in some of these horses (I guess from being wild?) so that some of them show stripes on their legs like some of the first horses known. The owners neglect him - he is fed, but not taken care of. When I had the energy I would drive over and spend time with him.

One last Napoleon tidbit, the song that Kit sings to LaFawnduh:

Why do you love me

Why do you need me

Always and forever

We met in a chat room

Now our love can fully bloom

Sure the world wide web is great

but you, you make me "salvivate"

Yes I love technology

but not as much as you, you see

But still I love technology

Always and forever

Our love is like a flock of doves

Flying up to heaven above

Always and forever

Yes, our love is truly great

Always and forever

Why do need me

Why do you love me

I need to see this movie! I tried to get it for PSP but accidentally bought the game. Ooops. It was a terrible game. Maybe I can watch it on Hulu...that would be super cool.

There is a class in Guild Wars called Ritualist. All male Ritualists do the Napoleon Dynamite dance. I made a male Rit just to watch him dance. B)

You definitely MUST watch Napoleon Dynamite for the song to be funny, and it won't be if you don't like the movie. Otherwise, how much funnier can

Yes I love technology

but not as much as you, you see

But still I love technology

be? Coming from Kip with nerd glasses, pocket protector, white knee high socks, and black slipper shoes.

I didn't really enjoy Something About Mary. I dunno, it just wasn't that funny. I guess I don't like the actress. She can't really act. I always wonder how the hell she ended up in so many movies because she really stinks.

Her smile. but you're right about the acting. I've enjoyed Ben Stiller movies, but then I even liked Starsky and Hutch. You have to remember that I was a little girl when it was a TV show and I watched it religiously. Just the same as CHiPs. Although I hate 80's music, I had to watch The Wedding Singer. Adam Sandler's Happy Gilmore had me rolling, also. I think it's the ridiculous irony that comes across in the movies that gets me on the floor rolling. In Happy: a hockey player playing golf; Bob Barker calling him a *BEEP*. I grew up watching Let's Make a Deal, so Bob Barker, to me, is not someone that would do that. Of the movies that I've listed, only Nacho Libre doesn't have a tie to my past. Something about Mary ties together for me because of the "first date" scenario. But then, I had never seen the hair gel scene in another movie, either, so it had me horribly grossed out but laughing. It was a shock. Most unhurtful shocking things will make me laugh.

I want to put another pic of on of my fav things, but my file manager isn't working. Maybe later.