• 61 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:04 PM

a

#2 Guest_Guest_ALINDA_*_*

Guest_Guest_ALINDA_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (cowgrlsews @ Jul 22 2008, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My name is Linda and I have Narcolepsy, EDS and SA. I'd really like to start a support group in Southwest Washington. I posted about it several months ago, and so far haven't gotten much response. It would be really great to meet some people who live near me that understand what we go thru on a daily basis. This can also be a place to share information with the people who are important in our lives. We each have different issues in dealing with our Narcolepsy, or EDS, and together we can share information about what works and what doesn't and this may help all of us cope better.

If you live in this area, or if you know someone who does please have them get in touch with me. I'd love to get something started before the Narcolepsy Networks Conference in October, so I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm also ALINDA in Southwest Washington, Longview, and would love to get together with others having these problerms. I'm new to these websights but not to Narcolepsy and Cataplexy. Do you ever get tired of people who envy your ability to fall asleep anywhere and anytime? Are there doctors in this part of the country interested in us? Look forward to hearing from anyone.

#3 cancoffeeman

cancoffeeman

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, Taxonomy, Physical Sciences, History, Civilization/Race/Culture, Brain Activity, Swimming, Running, Diving, Playing Football, watching Basketball/ Soccer, and my Girls of course!

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:59 AM

Hey this is ben in portland we are meeting almost regularly. Any of you still around?v. We sure could use more