#21 malachi777

malachi777

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (jenji @ Apr 26 2009, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks everyone!

jenji

Congratulations to both of you!! You should be proud for your accomplishments. You both are an inspiration to others with N, showing that this condition will not prevent you from reaching for your dreams. Go get em'!!!!

#22 Mirianda

Mirianda

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:15 PM

I called the Cegep (college) and they only can put IP Permanant incompletion if it was for the last semester (which is absurd! I had my diagnostic for my 3rd semester and yes... I quit and that was 2 years ago) But they told me to put with my admission request a doctors notice of my diagnostic. I am applying for what they call Major Dysfuntion Grant which is a grant that will give me financial aide as a grant instead of a loan. Which is greater! I want to go back only to do a Technical degree in Cegep in Civil Engineering. So when I'll have answers I'll post back

#23 Lais02

Lais02

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

I was just looking back at some of these posts I had done years ago and though I should include another update to this one.

May 2010 I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering. Luckily I was also able to find a job. :)

My advice to everyone out there trying to get through school and life in general is to just keep giving it all you've got. Your determination will help you go far. Don't let other peoples' views of N or N itself hold you back.

I owe much of my success to the members of this forum who encouraged me so much when life seemed impossible. Thank you!