greatbig47

www.newrolemodels.com

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:40 PM

Central Ohio Sleep Disorders Support Group
Serving Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas

NOTE: Group meets from 2:00 - 4:00pm on the third
Sunday of the month at various locations in the Columbus area. Wed. evening meetings will be held from 5:30 - 7:00pm in the first month of each quarter. All are welcome to attend. We are an informal patient support group of people with various sleep disorders who started meeting in 1986. We exist to help each other and anyone interested in learning more about sleep through educational materials, guest speakers, referrals to community services, suggested readings, contact with national organizations, and most importantly, support among our members.

SNEWS
Serving Cincinnati and surrounding tri-state area

#2 sleepylisa

sleepylisa

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:41 AM

thanls for posting this stu!! wish there were something closer to me. columbus is a 2 hr drive, and with gas prices this high definitely not an option. do u know about anything in the akron area? ive searched, but maybe you have an inside scoop??

QUOTE (greatbig47 @ May 29 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sunday of the month at various locations in the Columbus area. Wed. evening meetings will be held from 5:30 - 7:00pm in the first month of each quarter. All are welcome to attend. We are an informal patient support group of people with various sleep disorders who started meeting in 1986. We exist to help each other and anyone interested in learning more about sleep through educational materials, guest speakers, referrals to community services, suggested readings, contact with national organizations, and most importantly, support among our members.

SNEWS

#3 Marcianna

Marcianna

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:Compassion

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:13 PM

That sounds so awesome! I wish I could drive it is an hour away from me!

QUOTE (greatbig47 @ May 30 2008, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SNEWS

#4 awilliams

awilliams

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:18 AM

Hello Columbus, Ohio!

If you are suffering from narcolepsy and experience Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS) as a result, you may qualify for a Research Study in the Tucson area. The study is assessing the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of a potentially new EDS treatment. If you are interested and/or would like to hear more about the research opportunity, please contact me through www.narcolepsystudy.com. The website has additional information and a self-assessment to find out if you may potentially qualify for the study. If you would like to obtain materials with information about the study, please call 1-866-497-5211 and I will be able to assist you with your questions and additional information.

Wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon!

Warm regards,

The Narcolepsy Study Team