greatbig47

New York Support

9 posts in this topic

Anyone from the Albany area or anywhere in the Capital region?

Anyone in Sullivan County or surrounding area?

Anyone in Western New York area?

If I can make it here I can Make it anywhere. I think thats how the song went. where in western NY are you jenji? maybe we can put together a upstate feild trip and try to get people together from more remote locations like us in NY or from anywhere they want to travel from. I wounder if theres a way to create a Narcolepsy event that would be like a group vacation. hehehehe we could all go some where and have a sleep in.hehehehe hmmm a group rate at some posh spa maybe. ok im getting to silly.

Anybody interested in a meeting?

Hi! Is anyone here still active living in Western New York? I am newly diagnosed and trying to get regulated on medication. I am really struggling with some of the side effects as well as the lifestyle changes I am being asked to make. Also, having a lot of mixed emotions surrounding the diagnosis: regret, anger, blame, inadequate, hopeless, etc. I would see a counselor, but I don't think they'd understand. Even ONE person to talk to who knows what I'm going through would be helpful. Thank you and have a great holiday!

Hi folks,

I just started a New York City meetup, you can sign up for it here: www.nynarcoleptics.org

Trying to connect with other narcoleptics in the city, for support and to share experiences.