• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 petra

petra

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 03:57 AM

Hi
I was wonderin if there's anyone here from the UK who knows whether there'll be a conference here this year or next? Are there regional support groups in the UK, that are part of UKAN? - their message board is down. Thanks, petra

#2 bagpuss

bagpuss

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:ROCK CLIMBING ,CYCLING AND WATCHING MY SON PLAY RUGBY

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:38 PM

HI PETRA. smile.gif SORRY I DONT HAVE AN ANSWER TO YOUR QU. sad.gif I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI IM ALSO FROM THE U.K .I WAS TOLD A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT UKAN WOULD BE UP DATING SO THAT COULD BE THE REASON THEY ARE DOWN ????? unsure.gif YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND ME ON HERE SOMEWHERE SO IF YOU EVER NEED TO CHAT x

#3 petra

petra

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:15 AM

Hi Bagpuss,
what a lovely name, wish I'd thought of it. thanks for answering, I got an email back from UKAN and they said there would be a conference, but they hadn't the details sorted yet. Have you been to a ukan conference before?
petra

#4 Sam.Toombs

Sam.Toombs

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:I am currently studying International Criminology at Sheffield University here in the UK and however dull that may sound i actually do enjoy it.<br /><br />I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy/Cataplexy when i was about 19 and i do appreciate the friendships across the globe that this has brought me.<br /><br /><br /><br />

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:35 PM

Hey - i have not been on this site in ages hence the really late reply but i am also from the UK .. i hope no one from UKAN takes this offensively if they read this message but they are not the most organised of groups - if they manage to get a conference together then that is great but they are not as good as NN ... we really need NN over here ... or just kidnap some of the key members and force them to set up shop here in the UK ... actually that seems like a lot of work ... maybe i'll sleep instead

Sam

#5 bagpuss

bagpuss

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:ROCK CLIMBING ,CYCLING AND WATCHING MY SON PLAY RUGBY

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:32 PM

I AGREE WITH YOU SAM.BUT I COULDNT DO IT MYSELF.LOL.THATS WHY IM SO THANKFUL TO THIS SITE.AND SAVING HARD TO GO OUT TO THE STATES IN OCTOBER.NOTHING STOPPIN US BRITS ON HERE MEETING UP THO.WHAT DO YOU THINK ??? rolleyes.gif