Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
akemp0523

Are There Any Support Groups In The Nashville Tennessee Area

13 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any support groups in the Nashville Tennessee area? I really think I need to try and connect to some people that are going through the same things as I am and can relate to my feelings.

Thanks,

Ann

Hi Ann,

I just happened to notice your message, and although I know nothing about any support groups in your area-I am from Tennessee also. My area is around Chattanooga, and to my knowledge there are no support groups, but I sure think we need some. Just finding this board, has helped me not to feel so very alone.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any support groups in the Nashville Tennessee area? I

There is a support group in Nashville that meets every couple of months. If you email me off line I'll give you the contact information - only a phone number, no email unfortunately.

-Tina

Hi Ann,

I just happened to notice your message, and although I know nothing about any support groups in your area-I am from Tennessee also. My area is around Chattanooga, and to my knowledge there are no support groups, but I sure think we need some. Just finding this board, has helped me not to feel so very alone.

Hi,

I'm in Knoxville. I don't know of a group close to us. Maybe we could form a video conference group, or something.

:)

I'm in Knoxville as well. If anyone hears of any groups in this area, please let me know.

Thanks!

:-)

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any support groups in the Nashville Tennessee area? I really think I need to try and connect to some people that are going through the same things as I am and can relate to my feelings.

Thanks,

Ann

Hey i'm in frankilin county TN,about 20 mins from manchester.I would like to know if there are conference groups also.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any support groups in the Nashville Tennessee area?

The Nashville Support Group is having a meeting next Sunday afternoon August 31st at 3pm. Contact me at wardbennett@gmail.com for more information.

Also, did anyone find out about a support group in Knoxville? My son is up there at UT and is interested.

-Tina

Here are the upcoming meeting details:

Nashville Narcolepsy Support group meeting

for PWN and/or family members

Sunday, January 25, 2009

GREAT! I will be there!!

The Nashville Narcolepsy Support Group will meet on Sunday, October 18th at 3PM.

The location has changed to the West Nashville United Methodist Church, 4710 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209-3405

For more information call Rose Weathers 615-783-0994

PLEASE CROSS-POST AND FORWARD WIDELY TO APPLICABLE LIST SERVS, E-MAIL LISTS AND INDIVIDUALS.

Many thanks,

Tina

I'm in Knoxville as well. If anyone hears of any groups in this area, please let me know.

Thanks!

:-)

Any luck finding a support group in Knoxville?

-Tina

I live in Knoxville too and don't think there are any official support groups. Anyone else know of any?