Jump to content


Qualifiied Attorney

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sleepy lumbee

sleepy lumbee


  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:37 AM

I am a person who suffers from severe narcolepsy,depression,anxiety attacks.I live with my parents in waxhaw n.c i am unable to work and have filed for disablity.I would like to find a Attorney in my area that has handle cases with people that suffers from narcolepsy and disablity.If anyone could help me i would very greatful.

#2 engineerman9337



  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Learning; Driving; Motorcycling; being in control; physics; helping; canines; reading; psychology; philosophy; living with Narcolepsy;

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

Whatever happened?