Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cryopathic

Advertising

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys Cryo here, I'll be launching an Advertising campaign to Promote the NN Forum and help Draw more members to the site. Anybody with me?

If you would like to join the Campaign just put Down your E-Mail adress then E-Mail me and i'll give you some banners you can put on other forums, Youtube, E.T.C.

Thanks. :)

As much as I'm for it, it may not be the best idea in that there are a lot of people who would bring more harm with them here that good. I know SleepyAVON has seen plenty of messages from such people in replies to her You Tube videos (U.N. discuscatcher) complaining anywhere from all N videos should be funny not serious to there needs to be a N holocaust. So, I think advertising is good, but it is important to know where to advertise.

Chris"Toph4er"

you already have my email address - its in the black book you got from the conference - i don't mind adding a banner to a few choice sites

toph4er is right but you are the maturist 14 yr old i have ever met so i doubt that you would have a problem

Actually an amazing ad campaign is in the works. Patients....it's coming.

It's true, there are lots of jerks out there. However, I would not have it any other way, than to put myself out in the open, and educate others. I just really moderate messages and comments, and I sometimes delete mean comments. I would happily help, esp on myspace Narcolepsy groups and on my profile page, etc. [email protected]

Oh my gosh, you would not believe how many times that has happened to me. And, recently I was discharged from the Neuroligist appointment because, of the fact I missed a couple appointments. Even after I repeatedly told them that afternoons was bad for me due to my N. :rolleyes:

Hi guys Cryo here, I'll be launching an Advertising campaign to Promote the NN Forum and help Draw more members to the site. Anybody with me?

Which brings me to a point where I can remind everyone...

It's a free country...and I let a lot slip through...

But I HIGHLY discourage the practice of mentioning your email address on the forum. Not to be a party-poop...it's just not a good idea.

I mention this because I CARE, OKAY? Okay!

love ya all!!!

-Stu