Photo

Advertising

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Cryopathic

Cryopathic

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:I like Drama , Art , Sleeping , Biology and Tae Kwon Do.

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:54 PM

Hi guys Cryo here, I'll be launching an Advertising campaign to Promote the NN Forum and help Draw more members to the site. Anybody with me?

#2 Cryopathic

Cryopathic

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

If you would like to join the Campaign just put Down your E-Mail adress then E-Mail me and i'll give you some banners you can put on other forums, Youtube, E.T.C.

#3 Cryopathic

Cryopathic

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

Thanks. smile.gif

#4 Toph4er

Toph4er

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:Narcolepsy, chemistry, soccer, video games, sleeping

Posted 17 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

As much as I'm for it, it may not be the best idea in that there are a lot of people who would bring more harm with them here that good. I know SleepyAVON has seen plenty of messages from such people in replies to her You Tube videos (U.N. discuscatcher) complaining anywhere from all N videos should be funny not serious to there needs to be a N holocaust. So, I think advertising is good, but it is important to know where to advertise.

Chris"Toph4er"

#5 Sam.Toombs

Sam.Toombs

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:I am currently studying International Criminology at Sheffield University here in the UK and however dull that may sound i actually do enjoy it.<br /><br />I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy/Cataplexy when i was about 19 and i do appreciate the friendships across the globe that this has brought me.<br /><br /><br /><br />

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:07 AM

you already have my email address - its in the black book you got from the conference - i don't mind adding a banner to a few choice sites

toph4er is right but you are the maturist 14 yr old i have ever met so i doubt that you would have a problem

#6 greatbig47

greatbig47

www.newrolemodels.com

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 06:49 AM

Actually an amazing ad campaign is in the works. Patients....it's coming.

#7 sleepyavon

sleepyavon

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Disability Activism, Narcolepsy, Fibromyalgia, RA, lipstick, fragrance, sports, FUN!, Xyrem, Cataplexy

Posted 24 July 2008 - 11:36 PM

It's true, there are lots of jerks out there. However, I would not have it any other way, than to put myself out in the open, and educate others. I just really moderate messages and comments, and I sometimes delete mean comments. I would happily help, esp on myspace Narcolepsy groups and on my profile page, etc. sleepy_avon_lady@yahoo.com

#8 Ms.Vanna

Ms.Vanna

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:36 PM

Oh my gosh, you would not believe how many times that has happened to me. And, recently I was discharged from the Neuroligist appointment because, of the fact I missed a couple appointments. Even after I repeatedly told them that afternoons was bad for me due to my N. rolleyes.gif
QUOTE (Cryopathic @ Apr 17 2008, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys Cryo here, I'll be launching an Advertising campaign to Promote the NN Forum and help Draw more members to the site. Anybody with me?

#9 Ms.Vanna

Ms.Vanna

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:38 PM

By the one I'm in, my email address is usafveteran77@yahoo.com

QUOTE (Cryopathic @ Apr 17 2008, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you would like to join the Campaign just put Down your E-Mail adress then E-Mail me and i'll give you some banners you can put on other forums, Youtube, E.T.C.

#10 greatbig47

greatbig47

www.newrolemodels.com

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:59 AM

Which brings me to a point where I can remind everyone...
It's a free country...and I let a lot slip through...

But I HIGHLY discourage the practice of mentioning your email address on the forum. Not to be a party-poop...it's just not a good idea.
I mention this because I CARE, OKAY? Okay!

love ya all!!!

-Stu