jenny

Narcolepsy Emotional Sleep Disorder- Mismanaged Emotions

53 posts in this topic

I'm with ya, examino!

I think the first post was a little loopy, but certainly the possibility is there. There is simply NO way that a single one of you could say without a doubt, 100% that it's not possible. No more than you can say you know exactly what happens to all of us when we die.

There is the science behind N & C, and this we can show with tangible stuff, right? Maybe, here, in this world - since the bulk of people believe in western medicine - in order to prove we have it we need confirmation of medical diagnosis to accept it personally? Maybe having the "science" is a key part in something much bigger that we don't even see?

The point is, who are YOU to say one way or another? Openly chastising people for a view - as if you yourself are somehow superior to them for knowing it not to be true, when frankly, you couldn't prove the opposite - is just as bad as a doctor laughing at his C patient when his words induced C.

This thread is very old and the original links are missing from the OP. I believe that the original poster Jenny was poking fun at something that was written who knows when...in the same way that rayraybaybay posted a recent thread under Narcolepsy in the Media. Fortunately she entitled it "Want a laugh? Check out this 1897 Book on Sleep/n".

I DO believe that our emotions affect our physical health and well being in the here and now. I do NOT believe that ANY disease state is payback from a past life.

This is lame. It's not science and it's insulting. Misinformation is highly negative to PWN because it just perpetuates ignorance of the masses.