Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enna

A couple of my paintings and drawings

7 posts in this topic

I love painting and drawing as it takes my mind off my troubles.

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_1165.JPG

IMG_0920.JPG

And another 

IMG_0732.JPG

Nice. Art is cool. I wish I could do the making of it.

Just came across this, Enna. You obviously have an appreciation for nature. In my darkest times, Mother Nature would sustain me when nothing else could.

Good work and a talent you should develop, IMHO.

DeathRabbit its just a case of having a go 👍🏼

Hbr cheers ☺️

I've tried. I have almost no minds eye. Like, if you asked me to study an object for a minute and then describe it, I'd probably not be able to do much more than the general shape. I can memorize certain things or facts about it, but as far as having some visual recall, nope, hardly any at all. It's bad enough that I had to memorize certain things about my girlfriend early in our relationship, like eye and hair color, because I really hurt her feelings one time by being unable to recall such things. I've only been ever able to have visual recall when under the influence of cannabis. I think I have a moderate degree of aphantasia, which gets even worse when I am having a bad narcolepsy day.http://www.iflscience.com/brain/cant-imagine-pictures-your-mind-you-might-have-aphantasia/

I love your paintings! When I started developing depression my art came to a standstill, I wish I could do more- I have gotten back to it but I never complete anything. :( I love what you have made though and the paintings make me feel peaceful.